Galgotias University agrees in principle to admit foreign nationals and NRIs for fulltime study to its various programs. Students should have completed 12 years of schooling for admission to any of Galgotias University’s regular programs.
- For admission to B.Tech courses, candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling(equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian education) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with a minimum average of 50%.
- For other Undergraduate courses, candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling(equivalent to the 10+2 system of Indian duration) with a minimum average of 50%.
- For admission to Postgraduate courses, candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from arecognised university, with a minimum average of 50% in the relevant subjects.
- For courses in Physiotherapy and Pharmacy, candidate should have studied Biology with aminimum average of 50%.
- For LLM program the candidate must have completed LLB from a University that is recognisedby the Bar Council of India. A certificate from the Bar council of India is required for foreign students.
- For PhD programs a Master’s degree in the relevant field is mandatory.
All foreign students are required to submit the Equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University) in support of their qualifications.