Computing Ms. Shweta Mayor Sabharwal is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Information Technology at Galgotias University, Greater Noida. She has an experience of 9 years and have an extensive knowledge in Data mining, Web mining, Machine Learning, IOT and Cloud Computing. She has attended / Organized various national and international levels of FDPs, STTPs, Seminars in University. She had guided various projects in field of Social Network Analysis and Data Mining. She has published several research papers in many reputed international journals and conferences related to above mentioned research areas.
- 9 years of teaching experience
- Pursuing PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- TECH. in Computer Science and Engineering
- TECH in Computer Science and Engineering
- She has presented and published research papers at various National and International conferences & more than 10 Papers Published in various National, international & On-Line Journals.
- Certification in High Impact Teaching Skills conducted by Wipro Faculty Development Program.
- Organized an AICTE-sponsored Short Term Training Program on “An introduction to the Internet of things and its applications for smart transparent and ecosystems” held during August 17-22, 2020 at Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida.
Area of Interest
- Social Network
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Indian Patent Published in 2021- “A SYSTEM FOR MODIFIED FLUORINATED NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGUES DETECTION FOR IDENTIFICATION OF OMICRON VARIANT”. Application no.- 202221004378
- Indian Patent Published in 2021 – “AN ELECTRONIC WALLET WITH A SERVER FOR EXECUTING SAME BY USING BLOCKCHAIN AND METHOD THEREOF”. Application no.- 202211007517
- Indian Patent Published in 2021- “A SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR NUTRITION REPORTING USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE”. Application no. -202211043160