Masters of Pharmacy
Areas of Specialization
Total Academic Experience
Currently working as Assistant Professor at Galgotias University, Greater Faridabad, from 29 Aug, 2019.
Worked as an Assistant Professor at Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, Faridabad, from 15 Feb, 2016 to 5 Sep, 2019.
Worked as an Assistant Professor at Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Pharmacy, Patti Tarn-Taran, Punjab from 19th Jan, 2015 to 19th Nov, 2015
Paper Publications/ Patents:
• National Journal: 02
• Patent: 01
• Accepted one book Chapter in Apple Academic Press in 2022.
Major Publications (08)
• Mir, P. A., Sharma, N., Bader, G. N., (2016). Effect of alcoholic extract of Portulaca oleracea Linn. from Pulwa District of Kashmir Valley on Alloxan- induced diabetics rats. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 5 (1), 1264-1271.
• Siddharth S. Thakur, Navneet Khurana, Neha Sharma, & Neha Sharma. (2021). The Role of Probiotics in Alzheimer’s Disease. Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences, 8(4), 45-48. https://doi.org/10.21276/apjhs.2021.8.4S.8
• Published one article in Magazine ISA Ingredient Southasia 2022.
• Presented a poster at National Conference on “Advancements, Opportunities and Future Vision of Indian Scenario of Pharmaceutical Education & Research” in 1st Annual Convention of APTI, at Rayat-Bahra Institute of Pharmacy, Hoshiarpur held on 3rd& 4th April, 2015.
• Presented a poster during IPR Awareness Program sponsored by Haryana State Council for Science &Technology, DST, Govt. of Haryana held at School of Pharmacy, Lingays’s University during 16th Feb, 2018.
• Presented a poster at 2nd National Conference on Clinical Research with a theme “Drug Discovery and Development” on 24th Feb, 2018 organized by Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy in collaboration with Cliniminds.
• Attended as delegate and presented E- Poster in Phytocon 2018 International conference held on April 14, 2018 organized by Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
• Oral presentation in Integrated Conference on Ayurveda, Agriculture & Pharmaceutical Sciences held on 13th &14th Oct, 2018 organized by Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
• Participated as delegate and poster presenter in two days National Conference held on 28th -29th Sep, 2018 sponsored by MPCST.
• Presented a poster in National Seminar organized by Chameli Devi Institute of Pharmacy on 2nd Feb, 2019, sponsored by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board.
• Participated as delegate and presented poster on 6th World Congress on Nanomedical Sciences organized by Jamia Hamdard & University of Delhi on 7th January, 2019.
• Oral presentation in 3rd International Conference “Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Sciences and
Research” held on Feb, 2020 Organized by Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Tekri, Raipur,
• Participated in Two Days Online National Conference on “Green Intellectual Property (Green IP) for Health Care Innovations Globally” on 16th - 17th May 2020.
• Participated in Two days International Online conference on “ Empowering Pharmacists for next generation: To improve health & wellness” on 30-31st May, 2020.
• Presented Oral presentation in International E- Conference “Empowering Helathcare & Pharma education in 4IR Technologies” by Indian Pharmaceutical Association, UP, India, June 2020.
• Participating in 2 days International E- conference on “Recent Advancement in Pharmaceutical and Healrh Sciences Domains” held on 25th-26th March, 2022.
• Managed five days Faculty Development Programme “Pharma Challenges” organized by SBS College of Pharmacy, Patti, Tarn-Taran during 9th – 13th March, 2015.
• Attended FDP on “Effective Teaching” held from 9th -11th January, 2018 at Lingaya’s
• Attended Faculty Development Program on “Applications of Analytical Tehniques in Pharmaceutical Research” organized by School of Pharmaceutical Sciences in association with Shimadzu, India on 27th April, 2018.
• Participated as delegate in Continuing Education Programme-2019 organized by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
• Participated in Faculty Development Program National webinar on “Towards excellence in Higher Education in India in the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities” Organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Center SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers &Teaching of MHRD on 29th April, 2020.
• Attended International Faculty Development Program on “New Paradigm in Pharmaceutical Education & Research” organized by Glocal School of Pharmacy on 24th -26th June, 2020.
• Participated in International Faculty Development Program on “Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences Classroom to online” from 9th -13th June , 2020 conducted by School of Pharmacy, Sharda University.
• Attended e- Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances in Herbal Medicine” organized by Vaagdevi Pharmacy College, Bollikunta, Warangal from 28th Feb-5 March, 2022.
Awards & Honours
• Received Early career Youth Icon the Year 2022 Award on 18 Dec, 2022.
• Appreciation award in scientific panel as Judge in OPTO-FLIX 2022 in National
Optometry conference on 15 oct 2022.
• Best Performer Award 2020-21
• GPAT Qualified
• Registered Pharmacist of Punjab State Pharmacy Council of India.
• Life time member of APTI.
• Secured first position in sports activity in 2016, at Lingaya’s University, Faridabad.
• Awarded Gold medal in Bone and Dog Competition and Silver medal in Tug of War
& secure second position in cricket in Josh 2018, at Lingaya’s University, Faridabad.
• Awarded with E-certification courses from Research Academy, Upsala monitoring
• Centre, Edweb.net and NPTEL, AICTE in year 2020
• Organized a webinar and poster presentation and singing competition on the occasion of World Health Day in April 2021.
• Organized a quiz competition on the occasion of June World Environment Day in 2021.
• Organized one week Faculty Development Program on Current Scenario of Herbal Drug Development for Infectious Diseases on 21st -25th June, 2021.
• Organized a quiz competition in July 2022.
• Organized a National Seminar on World AIDS Day on 01/12/22.