Areas of Specialization
M. Pharm. from KIET School of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
B. Pharm. from KIET School of Pharmacy, AKTU Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
• 6 months experience in Innodata India Pvt. Ltd. as a Senior Associate in medical summarization.
Awards & Honours
• Awarded for completing Internship Program in Research and Analytical department at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad India.
• 2nd position in M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics Dept.) 2019-2020.
• Tele-pharmacy: To Provide Quality Pharmaceutical Services in Rural and Urban Areas. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (ISSN -0975-2366) [Scopus] (acceptable)
• 3rd International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques organised by ICICT 2022.
• Oral presentation on “A review of curcumin and it's therapeutics effect” in international e-conferences organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), Uttar Pradesh.
• Poster presentation in International Conferences titled “Artificial intelligence” on the topic “The Future of Bio electronic Medicine in Pharmacy”.
• Attended International Conference on Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Vision 2030 Organized by ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga, Punjab, 2021.
• Oral presentation in National seminar on the topic “Tele-Pharmacy: To provide quality pharmaceutical services in rural & urban areas”.
• Attended three days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp organized by TBI-KIET, Ghaziabad.
• Attended AICTE Sponsored Faculty Development Program on “Adoption of Virtual Reality Technologies for Drug Discovery: The Centrepiece of Academic & Industry Labs” held at KIET Group of Institutions, Delhi-NCR, India, on 26th – 30th July 2021.