She is Physiotherapy Professional graduated from Jamia Hamdard. Currently she is Assistant Professor in Galgotias University. During her career growth she served in Iqbal Faizy Hospital and Max Super Speciality Hospital as a Physiotherapist. She has also worked as a Sports Physiotherapist in the Fenesta Open National Tennis Championship. She has done Masters of Physiotherapy (Sports). She has Published 5 articles in reputable Journal. She was a Former Treasurer of GAPT. She is Reviewer and Editor of many national and international journals. She is a Life Time Member of DCPTOT.
She has a total 4 years of experience in Physiotherapy which includes total 2 years of clinical experience and 2 years of being academician.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Physiotherapy from Sharda University
- MPT– Sports in the year 2019
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy in the year 2017
- COMT (certified orthopedic manual therapist) – Capri institute of Manual Therapy in the year 2017
Awards and Recognitions
- Presented Paper on “Intermittent Hypoxia Training (IHT) as a measure of disease management and athletic training” in 2nd National Seminar on Applied Research on 28th – 30th December 2022.
- Awarded Penalist Award in UP IAPCON-on 18 September 2022 in Radisson Blu Kaushambi.
- Awarded Most Energetic & Enthusiastic Faculty Award on World Physiotherapy Day 08 September 2022 in Galgotias University.
- Former Treasurer, State Executive Board – Delhi – Global Association of Physiotherapy (GAPT)
- Awarded Star Faculty Award in 3rd FEMCON 2022 Organized by Jaipur Physiotherapists Network (JPN) in association with JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY on 28th & 29th May 2022 at Jaipur.
- Conducted a Conference “1st E-Conference in association with Indian association of Physiotherapist Women Cell, Delhi on “DEVELOPMENT AND OBSTACLES IN RECENT DECADES IN THE FIELD OF PHYSIOTHERAPY” On 22nd-23rd October 2021 in Galgotias University.
- Awarded Post-Conference Appreciation letter to Organizing secretary of the conference on 12thJanuary 2022 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Received Post-FDP Appreciation letter to Co- Organizing secretary of the conference on 12thJanuary 2022 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Conducted a one week Faculty Development Program (FDP) On Research & Innovation in Paramedical & Allied Health Sciences held from 22nd to 26th November 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Awarded Silver medal in ‘Tug of War’ in sports week in Galgotias University on 20 February
- Awarded Bronze medal in ‘Tug of War’ in sports week in Galgotias University on 28 August
- Awarded first prize in interdepartmental women cricket tournament in Jamia Hamdard University.
- Worked as Sports Physiotherapist in “Fenesta Open National Tennis Championship” held at DLTA,Africa Avenue , New Delhi 2017.
- Presented Poster titled “A New Concept of Managing Musculoskeletal Discomfort among obese'' at National Level Conference of Physiotherapists, KASHCON - 2017 held at Tagore Hall, Srinagar Kashmir. (4th March - 2017).
- Awarded 2nd Rank in MPT (Sports).
- Awarded MOMA (Ministry of minority affairs) Scholarship from 2012 to 2016.
- Awarded 1st rank in BPT 2nd Year.
- Awarded 2nd rank in BPT 1st
Reviewer For Journals
- Active IJCRT RMS(Reviewer) Member of the Esteemed Journal “International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT)”.
- Received Certificate of Reviewing for Physiotherapy Quarterly integrated with Web of Science.
Editor For Journals
- Board Member of “Indian Journal of Medical & Health Sciences”.
- One day workshop on Maitland mobilization of Peripheral Joint held at Galgotias University on 26th March 2023.
- Workshop on MET held at Galgotias University on 23 September 2022.
- Workshop on Neuro-Developmental Treatment: A problem solving approach after Stroke and TBI held at DCWA medical center, Zamrudpur, New Delhi On 19th December 2015.
- 2 Days Hands on International workshop on advancements in shoulder and lumbar Spine Rehabilitation held at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research, New Delhi on 25th - 26th February, 2017.
- 8 Days Workshop on Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT) held in Delhi, India from 4th June to 13th June 2017.
- Workshop on SCIENCE OF THERABAND IN REHABILITATION; Extensive Application of TheraBand Modalities in clinical and sports settings (Workshop approved by TheraBand Academy USA) held at Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, New Delhi on 28th – 29th March 2019.
- Workshop on Basic Life Support Training organized by Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital, Saket on 25th June 2017.
- Workshop on One Day Faculty Development for development of E-Content on 27th August 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Workshop on “Problem Solving and Ideation” on 29th November 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Workshop on Patent Awareness on 24th December 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Workshop on “Design thinking, Critical thinking and Innovation Design” on 12th January 2022 at Galgotias University.
- Workshop on “Entrepreneurship skill, Attitude & Behavior Development” on 27th January 2022 at Galgotias University.
- A National Level Conference of Physiotherapists in Jammu And Kashmir State Organized by THE INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSIOTHERAPISTS (IAP) With COMPOSITE REGIONAL CENTRE (CRC) Srinagar (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Govt. of India) held on 4th April 2017 at Tagore Hall Srinagar Kashmir.
- A Conference on Joint care and Sports injuries symposium held on 17th September, 2016 at Vimhans PrimaMed Super Specialty Hospital.
- A Conference on Combined Arthroplasty and Physiotherapy Symposium held at India Habitat Centre on 25th – 26th March 2017.
- 1st E-Conference in Association with IAP Women Cell, Delhi on “Developments and obstacles in recent decades in the field of physiotherapy”.
- A Conference on “Emerging Interventions & Exploring Advancements in Women’s Health” organized by JPN in association with Jaipur National University (JNU) on 28-29th May 2022 at Jaipur.
- Attended 5 Days Global E-FDP on “Unleashing Research Potential: Global Trends and Practices” held from March 7-11 2022 at Galgotias University.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Program (FDP) On Research & Innovation in Paramedical & Allied Health Sciences. Held from 22nd to 26th November 2021 at Galgotias University.
- One Day Faculty Development for development of E-Content on 27th August 2021 at Galgotias University.
- Efficacy of cryotherapy on knee osteoarthritis in Post-Menopausal Women: A Comparative Study; Shashi Lata1, Dr.Rituraj Verma2,Sumera Khan(PT)3,Dr.TarunaVerma(PT)4;Neuroquantology;ISSN:1303 5150 Volume 20, Issue 5 ,June 2022.
- Comparison between electrotherapy and manual therapy in cervical radiculopathy: Literature Review; Priya Kushwaha1, Dr. Rituraj Verma2, Sumera Khan (PT)3, Monika Sharma (PT)4; International Journal Of health sciences (IJHS), ISSN: Volume 6, No S1, 2022.
- Multisite Pain and reduce workability in college students; Pranjal Gupta1 , Sumera Khan(PT)2, Dr.Rituraj Verma3,Sahiba(PT)4 ; International Journal Of health sciences (IJHS), ISSN: Volume 6, No S1,2022.
- Association between knee muscle strength and low back pain in Adolescent football Players; Sumera Khan1, Sahiba2, Rameez Ali Khan3 , Tanya Gujral4,Himanshu Koshle5,Ambreen Fatima6, Jyoti Yadav7 ; Neuroquantology;ISSN:1303 5150 Volume 20, Issue 6 ,June 2022.
- Depression and Anxiety among University Professors Due to Covid_19 Lockdown; Ifrah khan1, Pramod Kumar Sahu2, Ambreen Fatima3, Sumera khan4, Rameez Ali5 ; International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods(IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 8, August -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429.
Area of Interest
Her area of interest is dedicated entirely towards Sports & Musculoskeletal rehabilitation. She prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.