Areas of Specialization
Marketing, Finance, General Management, Entrepreneurship
B.Com (Hons), MBA (General Management) from Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed to be University)
M.Phil. and Ph.D. from Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Two Times UGC-NET (Management) Qualified
- Total Experience is more than 21 years (13.4 Years Teaching and 8 Years of Industry Experience)
- Currently teaching in GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY, Greater Noida as Associate Professor & Program Chair- MBA-FM in School of Finance and Commerce since 14th March 2018
- Head Research Group-HR/Marketing/CSR at School level.
- “A Study on Customer Behaviour in Telecom Industry with Specific Reference to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and Bharti Airtel at Agra” Vol.10, Dec, 2012, Page-47-66, International Journal on Management Development & Information Technology
- “Consumer Behaviour in Telecom Industry: A Study of Selected Telecom Organisations of India” (Only Abstract) 18-01-14, Page-420, 978-93-5156-238-2, Dewan V S Group of Institutions
- “Consumer Satisfaction in Telecom Industry: A Case Study of Bharti Airtel”, November 2015, Page: 47-53, ISSN 2319-4847, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management LINK: https://www.ijaiem.org/Volume4Issue11/IJAIEM-2015-11-09-8.pdf
- A STUDY ON MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION OF HUL IT’S RURAL ORIENTATION IN UTTAR PRADESH, (With Students), Volume:03/Issue:06/June-2021, Page No 1309-1319, IF:5.354, e-ISSN: 2582-5208, International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science (irjmets.com), LINK: https://irjmets.com/uploadedfiles/paper/volume3/issue_6_june_2021/12026/1628083485.pdf
- Study on Electric Vehicles in Delhi NCR: Future Prospects and Possibilities (With Students), Volume: 08 Issue: 09 |Sep 2021 Impact Factor value: 7.529, Page:1810-1816, e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)
- Application of Machine Learning in Behavioral Finance: An Overview, Scopus Volume 22 No. 1, 2022, Page:282-290, ISSN: 2327-798X (Print) ISSN: 2327-9176 (Online), Change Management: An International Journal.
- Customer Retention Strategies in Private Indian Telecom Sector: A Comparative Study of Reliance Jio And Bharti Airtel
- Attended and participated in more than 15 National and International Conferences, Seminars and Workshops.
- Paper entitled “An Empirical Study of the Role of Mudra Funding over BIMARU States” presented in an International Conference on Dynamic Business Environment Challenges and Opportunities in New Normal” conducted by IMS Ghaziabad University Course Campus on 5-6 February,2021.
Paper Presentation In Seminars/ Conferences
- “A Study on customer Behaviour in Telecom Industry with Specific Reference to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited and Bharti Airtel at Agra”, 18-01-14, 978-93-5156-238-2, Dewan V S Group of Institutions (National Seminar on Fostering Growth through FDI- Opportunities and Challenges)
- A Doctoral Conference on the topic of “A Study on Customer Behaviour in Telecom Industry with Specific Reference to Agra Region”, 24-7-2015, 6th Doctoral Conference entitled “Current Trends in Management & Information Technology”, Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Agra.
- Two-day National conference participated on VALEDU-2015 at International seminal hall complex, sponsored by Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Systems Societies of India and IITs former professors and alumni on 30-31st October, 2015.
- Attended MDP on ‘Case and Teaching Note Writing & Publishing conducted at School of Business on dated 28 August & 4, 11, 18, 25 September 2021.