Criteria 5 coordinator
Industrial Visit Coordinator
Areas of Specialization
Financial Management, Foreign exchange market, Financial derivatives, Financial Accounting.
Worked as a Lecture at Sri Arvind Mahila College, affiliated to Magadh University, Patna, since Dec 2008 to October2010.
Worked at IABM (International Academy for business Management) as an Assistant Professor since December 2011 to June 2014.
Worked at KCC Institute of Management and Technology as an Assistant Professor from July (2014) to July 2016.
Worked at GNIOT College of Management as an Assistant Professor from August 2016 to July2017.
Worked at SGT University as an Assistant Professor from August 2017 to June 2021.
Presently working at Galgotias University as an Assistant Professor July 2021 to at Present.
Ph.D. awarded from Patna University in the year Sep 2012
M.B.A from SMU with Dual specialization in HR& Finance in the year 2011.
Post Graduate from Patna University in the year 2007(January)
Graduation from Magadh University in the year 2004 (March)
Intermediate from Dibrugarh University in the year 2000
Matriculation from SEBA Board in the year 1998
- Certificate in Introduction to MS Excel from SkillUP by Simplilearn in
- NPTEL MOOCs Certificate in Accreditation and Outcome based Learning from IIT Kharagpur in
- 2nd Rank holder position in Bachelor of Commerce from Magadh University (2004)
- Toper & Gold Medalist in Master of Commerce from Patna University (2007)
- Received an honored of cheque for the research paper published in G-GIBS Journal – I scholar
- Member of Indian Accounting Association, (2022).
List of publications: (in International journal)
- Thakur, D. S. (2019, May). Analyzing the impact of Emotions and thrill on Investors gambling behaviour. "Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR)", VOL.6 No (5), Page 282-289. Retrieved from www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162)
- Thakur, D. S. (2019, SEPTEMBER). "THIS CASE DEMONSTRATES THE RISK INHERENT IN CROSS-
BORDER REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT: THE USA EXPERIENCE". "GLOBAL SCIENTIFIC
JOURNAL"GSJ, 7(9), 257-261. Retrieved from www.globalscientificjournal.com Online:
- Thakur, D. S. (2019, September). "A Study on Financial Performance Analysis of Dabur India Limited". International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research -IJSER, 10(9), 217-223. Retrieved from http://www.ijser.org ISSN 2229-5518
- Thakur, D. S. (2019, October). "Electronic Banking Fraud in India: Effects and Control".
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 8 (10), 823-829. ISSN: 2319-7064. Retrieved
from www.ijsr.net D.O.I -10.21275/ART20201560
- Thakur, D. S. (2019, Nov). A Study of Student Satisfaction in the Different University (Covering the area of DELHI NCR) "International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR)", ISSN 2277-8616, Retrieved from http://www.ijstr.org , Scopus based, To be publish in themonth of Nov.
List of publications: (in National journal)
Thakur, D. S. (2008, Oct-Dec). Fideral Financial Relations & Twelfth Finance Comission. (D. T. Shandilya, Ed.) The Hindustan Review, 35(33), 123-133. ISSN 0972-1894
Thakur, D. S. (2009, Jan-March). Foreign trade: View of classical and modern Economists. "The Hindustan Review", 37(35). ISSN 0972-1894
Thakur, D. S. (2009, July-Sep). Public borrowing and mobilisation of savings. (D. T. Shandilya, Ed.) Journal of Global Human Development, 1(2), 32-37. ISSN-0975-3028
Thakur, D. S. (2010). Empowered women-Empowered Nation. Maitriyan, 12-16. ISSN 0975-6418
Thakur, D. S. (2018). "A study on the impact of Mobile cash in a Borderless World", full paper is published in Annual Journal, Journal of Global Information and Business Strategy, J-GIBS, 10, 80-83. Retrieved from http://gitarattan.edu.in/j-gibs/about-jgibs/ ISSN No- 0976-4925, RNI No- DELENG/2010/36534
Thakur, D. S. (2018). Financial Inclusion through M- Banking : Especially after demonetiazation, full
Paper is published in Bi-annual Journal, Anusandhan- Journal of Business and Management
research, 1-5 of New Delhi Institute of Management. ISSN: 2581 - 8120
List of publications: (in International Conference Proceedings)
- Thakur, D. S. (2013). "Impact of reforms on Indian Banking System Since 1991". Full paper was accepted for the proceedings of the 2013, 4th International Conference on Finance & Business Management, Organised by Society of Technical and Management Professionals (STMP) Haridwar, U.K, (India) Bharti Publication (p. 103). Delhi: ISBN 978-93-81212-39-4
- Thakur, D. S. (2019). A Study on Financial Performance Analysis of Patanjali Ayurveda' full paper was published in the proceedings of the International Conference on New Paradigms in Global Business & Research by Apeejay school of Management, (p. 193). Delhi, India. ISBN: 978-93-86238-74-0
- Thakur, D. S. (2019). An Impact of Derivatives on the volatility of NSE, full paper was published in the proceedings of the 4thInternational Conference on Advances in Management & Digital Sciences by Gautam Buddh University, School of Management), (p. 21-29). Graeter Noida, India. ISBN: 978-81-939108-0-1
- Thakur, D. S. (2019). Fraud Management System for UID Aadhar, full paper was published in the proceedings of the 4thInternational Conference on “Management Practices for Sustainability: Innovations & Re-Engineering Perspectives (ICMPS-2k19) by GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research, Greater Noida, India.
List of publications: (in National Conference Proceedings)
- Thakur, D. S. (2017) ‘Investor Behaviour and its influence on Decision making’ – Accelerated by Apeejay School of Management’ full paper was accepted for the proceedings at the conference on International Business: Emerging Trends, Opportunity and challenges held on April 2, 2017. ISBN: 978-93-84562-08-3
2.Thakur, D. S. (2017). Impact of mobile money Dueee to Globalisation in this Borderless World. Alligarh: abstract published in the proceedings of the National Seminar on Cashless Economy: Opportunity and challenges, By Aligarh Muslim University.
3.Thakur, D. S. (2018). 'An Impact of foreign Institutional Investors on National Stock exchange' full paper was published in the proceedings of the National Conference on Contemporary Management Practices & Research. Apeejay School Of Management. Delhi: ISBN :978-93-84562-10-6
Guided several MBA Final Year Research Projects (Finance) in their III and IV Semester.
Guided several BBA Final Year Research Projects and SIP Projects.