Dr. Prashant Kumar is currently working as Professor in School of Basic & Applied Sciences. He has total experience of more than 12 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2016. He is firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students.
- 12 years of teaching experience
- Ph.D (in Technology)
- M.Tech (Scientific Computing)
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 5 Papers Published in various International SCI Journals.
Area of Research
Area of Interest (Teaching)
- Applied Numerical Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Discrete Mathematics
- Basic Linear Algebra, Offered by NPTEL
- Short Course on - " Introduction to Python"
- Short Course on - " Intermediate Python"
- FDP on “R Language” organized by IIT, Bombay.