Galgotias University teaching assignments for visiting Indian and Foreign Faculty from reputed Universities / Institutions
Galgotias university which has been engaged in teaching, research and development proposes to create a pool of eminent visiting / adjunct faculty from national and international universities and R & D labs to promote excellence in teaching and research. The core faculty of Galgotias University is comprised of leading scholars with a passion for research and teaching. (Galgotias University offers dynamic and rewarding opportunities to visiting professors).
At Galgotias University we lay a lot of emphasis on understanding foreign culture, using foreign experiences as a reference point and being abreast of international pedagogy and teaching and learning processes. In the seamless world of today it is important that the education at Galgotias University includes academic inputs from the best in class global faculty as this ensures the university is at the forefront of the international academic arena.
Hence the university invites applications for visiting / adjunct faculty positions on purely short term basis from national and foreign faculty. We are looking for faculty possessing excellent academic background commitment to quality teaching and a track record of cutting edge research for all programs of the University.
Foreign nationals will have the opportunity to work within an Indian education system and gain familiarity with the Indian society and culture. The experience will reciprocally benefit both students and teachers and the community at large.
Galgotias University provides clean, safe and comfortable accommodations for foreign teachers besides providing enthusiastic, thoughtful and efficient service for foreign teachers and helping each college and department with the visas, expert certificates and stay permits needed; periodically organizing diverse activities to enrich foreign teachers’ free time.
Duration: One Semester
Language: All instruction is in English
- Foreign Nationals holding a valid passport as proof of Nationality
- Fluency in English
- Holding at least a Doctorate degree in relevant discipline duly recognized by UGC, India.
- Has a current full-time teaching or consulting assignment in the home country or one of its territories. Home country refers to the country the candidate is residing presently.
- Is in at least the tenth year of full-time teaching / corporate or consultancy.
- Is not involved in any criminal activity or not being prosecuted by legal authorities of the home country or there is no inquiry pending against the candidate.
Faculty may apply virtually anytime, although receipt of applications for the current academic year should be sent no later than 31st August.
Required Application Materials
- Letter of recommendation from the University / Institution where you are presently working.
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of patents / copyrights (if any)
- List of up to 10 best publications.
- Specific contributions to teaching, research, design, projects, development of course material and teaching methodology etc.
- A photocopy of the first page of applicant’s passport
- Names and addresses (e-mail address and fax numbers) of at least three referees.
The Office of International Relations is responsible for visiting / adjunct faculty affairs. Interested faculty may please email their resumes with Subject as “intl001”
You may contact
Ms. Shilpi Chandra
Director – HR
Plot No. 2, Sector – 17A, Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP – 203 201
Contact No. 0120-4806810
Additional Information: Please visit www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in for programmes and course details.