Application to Galgotias University
- You can download the application form from University website:galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
- Email the completed application to:email@example.com with all necessary documents.
Application in person
- Bring all original documents along with 2 photocopies of each and 2 passport size photographs
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their application is complete in all respect and all the information provided in connection with their application is authentic and accurate.
Documents needed for processing the application
- Application form with photograph
- 10th Standard transcript of marks (‘O’ Level marksheet)
- 12th Standard transcript of marks (‘A’ Level marksheet)
- Graduation mark sheets (All semesters) and passing/degree certificate (for PG admissions)
- Attested photocopy of valid passport
- Equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University) in support of qualifications If the candidate is found eligible for admission by the Admissions Screening Committee He/She will receive the Provisional Admission Letter from the International Office. With this Provisional admission letter ,the student can apply to the Indian embassy in her/his home country, for a student visa.
The student is required to deposit the one time Admission Fee of USD 300 to confirm his or her admission after receiving the offer letter , after receiving the admission fee by the university ,student shall be issued provision admission cum visa letter .Once student has got the visa he or she may pay rest of the tuition and exam fee at the time of registration or before .
Payment Procedure (through Bank transfer/SWIFT/NEFT/RTGS)
- International students can transfer the fee in the university bank account as mention below and in the admission or offer letter.
- In case bank needs dues Fee structure document, then the same can be obtained from the international relations office through an email -firstname.lastname@example.org
- After transferring the due fee to the University’s bank account, an international student should submit the fee payment proof to the IRO of the University and get his/her paid fee updated in the I cloud.
- Any transaction charges/ deductions while transferring the fee to University’s bank account will be borne by the student itself.
- University will update the amount it receives in its account and any difference will have to be deposited additionally by the student.
Name of Beneficiary: Galgotias University, Plot No -2 , Sector 17 A, Yamuna Expressway Gautam Budh Nagar , Uttar Pradesh , India
Name of the Account: Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Account Number 6420000100006861
Payee Bank Punjab National Bank
Address of Branch: Sector - 63 Gautam Buddha Nagar - 201301, UP
Completion of Admission
- The final admission and payment of Tuition Fees can be done on arrival by the student, before the commencement of the session.
- The original documents have to be submitted for verification at the International Office along with the AIU equivalence certificate and medical certificate.
- The student is required to report a week before the commencement of the program to complete all admission formalities and for the orientation.
- Once your travel plans are made email us your flight details and arrival date and time. Contact us by email or phone to confirm we have received your arrival information.
- Upon arrival you will be picked up from the airport and taken to your accommodation. The cost of transportation for the same will be borne by the student.
Download application Form