Mr. Rajeev Sharma, is currently working as Assistant Professor and Program Chair (PC) in Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University Polytechnic Galgotias University. He has total experience of more than 14+ years of teaching and around 1-year experience of Software Industry and has been associated with Galgotias Education Institute (GEI) Since 2008 and associated with Galgotias University since 2017. He is firm Believer of sincerity and efficiency in work and he always adopt a noble work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and always focus student-oriented teaching methodologies. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely bound to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a subject but also to develop critical thinking, experience and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has convened/organized more than 10 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 5 years. He organized one zonal state level sport fest under AKTU Lucknow. His research is Human Centred Software Development (HCSD).
- 14+ years of teaching experience
- 1- year (Approx.) software Industry experience
- Ph.D. (Pursuing in Computer Science & Engineering)
- MTech in Computer Science & Engineering
- MPhil in Computer Science &Engineering
- M.A Economics
- He has presented 5 Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 4 Papers Published in international & On -Line Journals
- Sharma. Rajeev and Singh. J.N.”, A Comprehensive Effectual Load-Balancing Method in Cloud Computing “(Springer: International Conference). Submission Number: 104(October 20-23’rd 2020 at New Delhi).
- TALE, Offered by NPTEL in first division.
- OBE offered by NPTEL in first division.
Area of Interest
- Software Engineering
- Human Centred Software Development
- Agile & Design thinking (DT)
- Computer Networks
- Mobile Computing
- Member of World level Heartfulness Organization since year 1999.
- NEP Certificate in year 2021
- Attend workshop form IIC Galgotias University in January 2022.
- Attend National Education Conclave on Re-Imagining University Education with a Heart Cantered Approach held in 12 & 13 January 2022.