Areas of Specialization:
M. Pharm (Pharmacology), from ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga (Punjab) and B. Pharm from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, (Uttar Pradesh), India
● Srivastava S, Yadav S, Singh G, Bajwa SS. Wnt/β-catenin antagonist pyrvinium rescues high dose isoproterenol induced cardiotoxicity in rats: Biochemical and immunohistological evidences. Chemico-Biological Interactions. 2022 Mar 17:109902. (Research Article, IF- 5.19) (DOI -https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cbi.2022.109902 )
● Srivastava S, Bagang N, Yadav S, Rajput S, Sharma D, Dahiya A, Bhardwaj L, Deshmukh K, Joshi JC, Singh G. Evolution of β-catenin-independent Wnt-GSK3-mTOR signalling in regulation of energy metabolism in isoproterenol-induced cardiotoxicity model. Inflamm Res. 2021 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s00011-021-01477-8. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34185111. (IF- 6.986) (DOI - https://doi.org/10.1007/s00011-021-01477-8 )
● Yadav S, Srivastava S, Singh G. Platelet‐rich plasma exhibits anti‐inflammatory effect and attenuates cardiomyocyte damage by reducing NF‐κB and enhancing VEGF expression in isoproterenol induced cardiotoxicity model. Environmental Toxicology. 2022 Jan 11. (Research Article, IF- 4.11) (DOI -https://doi.org/10.1002/tox.23456 )
● S. Yadav, S. Srivastava, G. Singh, Platelet-rich plasma therapy attenuates cardiac necrosis and promotes repair in rat model of isoproterenol induced cardiac toxicity "Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology 87th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology (DGPT) 2021 Conference abstract (IF- 3) (DOI -https://doi.org/10.1007/s00210-021-02066-6)
● Jain Shagun, Dr. Gupta Charu, Tyagi Lavi, Chauhan singh Surendra, Sharma Abhishek, Srivastava Shriyansh, Dr. Malik Medhavi. “A Disease Diagnosis using spectroscopy and machine learning system.” Date of Filing-31/03/2022. Application No- 202211019293 Date of Publication- 08/04/2022 [Intellectual Property India].
● International Conference on “Unlocking Challenges Innovations and Global Opportunities in Research Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic” held on 14th -16th December 2020 (Oral presentation)
● Attended 31st Annual Conference of India Pharmacy Graduates Association Theme "The Strategic Direction Competent Pharma – A Roadmap" held at auditorium CSIR- CDRI, Lucknow, U.P. on 30th April 2017
● Online Elementary FDP on "Recent Trends & Technologies in Pharmaceutical Research" from 23/05/2022 to 28/05/2022 at SRM MODINAGAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY GHAZIABAD UTTAR PRADESH (AICTE Sponsored).
● Online Elementary FDP on "Recent Pedagogical Tool in Education for Updating the Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Professionals" from 20/06/2022 to 24/06/2022 at IIMT College Of Pharmacy, Greater Noida (AICTE Sponsored).