Dr. Meenakshi Singh is currently working as Professor of Chemistry at Galgotias University, Greater Noida, India. Her research is focused on synthesis of Macrocyclic Complexes by using transition metals and characterization of such complexes by several spectroscopic techniques. She has total experience of more than 16 years of teaching Sociology and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2011. She is firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students She has long experience of teaching, research & administration. Her research interests are in Nanotechnology & ground water quality analysis by using various analytical & Spectroscopic techniques. She has been guiding M.Sc., B.Sc. students for their research projects since long. Students are also pursuing research under her supervision in field of Environmental Analytical Chemistry. She has been the member of various Committees at Galgotias University since 2012.
- 16 years of teaching experience
- D. Chemistry
- Sc. Chemistry
Award & Recognition
- 2nd Research & Innovation award 2022 by Galgotias University
- Nominated for INSO 2022 "Excellence Service Award"in the International Research Awards on Science, Technology, and Management.
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences &more than 12 Papers & 6 patents Published in various National, international Journals.
- Patent-1. An Artificial Intelligence based approach to Analyze the Multi- Channel Queries of E- Commerce sites . ( Application number multi query : 202241005805)
- Patent-2. A Smart Machine Learning based predictive system to Analyze the Performance of Employees Application number of performance of employees 202241006282 mansurali, Yuvraj Duraisamy, Dr. V.Kavita, Mr. M. Subrami kumar, Dr. M. Priya, Dr. R. Vijaya shree, Mrs. M. Kunalakesh, S. Venkatesh, Dr. meenakshi Singh, Kaveri A, Dr. Sonu Mishra, Dr. Virendra Gomase
- Patent -3. ( Application no .202241013687 A )“THIN FILM PRINTING OF SOLAR CELLS WITH NANOPARTICLES FOREFFICIENCY IN PERFORMANCE OF UTILIZATION OF SOLAR ENERGY” DR SANGAMESH C. MANAGULI, RAJ KUMAR, DR. DHANDAPANI. C , U.KARTHICK , 5 MR. DIPAK NATH , DR. SHEERIN MASROOR, JAYMIN RAY , KINJAL PATEL, DR.MEENAKSHI SINGH, KARTHICKMUNISAMY T, DR ABHISHEK AGRAWAL , DR. S. SARAVANAN
- Patent -4. (Application no. 202241016038)EFFICIENCY IN PERFORMANCE OF UTILIZATION OF SOLAR ENERGY” SILVER NANOPARTICLES ON BACTERIAL INFECTIONS” H. UMAMAHESVARI, DR. VIJAY SHARMA , DR. T. V. SURESH KUMAR, DR DEEPAK PATEL, DR. DHONDIRAM TUKARAM , VAIBHAV SARJERAO GAWADE , RAHUL ARUN JAGTAP , DR.H. FARITHA BEGAM , DR. MEENAKSHI SINGH , LAKSHMI.P, CHAVDA NIRMABEN VAJESINH, DR YOGESH B ZAMBARE ,
- PATENT -5: Application no.202241035070 (filled 19/6/22 & publication date 24/6/22 )TITLE OF THE INVENTION: DESIGN OF SOLAR THERMAL BASED CELLS TO CIRCULATE THE FLUID IN THE TUBESAND HEAT UP THE WATER FOR DOMESTIC UTILISATION SUCH AS COOKING FOR LARGER POPULATION K.SHANMUGASUNDARAM, DR.PRATIMA V.DAMRE, DR. ANITA M PATIL, PRAVEEN KATE, KHALANDAR AZAD, N.RAJIV KUMAR, DR. SANJAY G. THUBE, DR. VASANT M. NIKALE, DR.MEENAKSHI SINGH, DR. SHWETA GOYAL, SATAM SACHINBAJIRAO, SATAM SACHINBAJIRAO
- PATENT -6: Application no.202241049247 (filled 29/8/22 & publication date 09/9/22 )TITLE OF THE INVENTION: “DESIGNING A SMART BANDAGE FILLED WITH SILVER NANOPARTICLES TO HEAL THE WOUNDS FASTER” Dr. H. UMAMAHESVARI , Dr. NITIN NILKANTH PADOLE , Dr. NANDKISHOR NILKANTH, SHAILENDRA KUMAR, MS. DIVYA SAHU, Dr. SHASHIKANT RAMRAO, Dr. NARENDRA V. HARNEY , MR. SANTOSH KUMAR, DR. MEENAKSHI SINGH INDIAN, MS. ANUJA MANIKRAO MOPARI INDIAN, Dr. NITIN HARIDASJI BANSOD INDIAN, Dr. PRASHANT BABURAO
- Ph.D. Two research scholars are working under her on ( topic : ground water analysis).
- One Ph.D student got Ph.D degree in WQA (IMPACT OF AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL AND DOMESTIC WASTE ON GROUNDWATER QUALITY OF GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR DISTRICT, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA) (Environmental analytical Chemistry), Published : 4 papers & 3 papers communicated
- Whereas the other student is doing research on ‘Monitoring and Assessment of Ground Water Quality in Palwal District’ doing lab work & Pre-submitting thesis on 14/9/2022.
- Sc Chemistry: 4 students completed their major & minor chemistry projects on various topics
- Sc EVS : 1 student completed her major E waste related project
- Sc(H) Chemistry : 2 students completed their major & minor chemistry projects
- CERTIFICATES FROM IIT BOMBAY FOR PYTHON(Data Camp, Udemy) OBE(Udemy),NATE & IPR(NPTEL),Solid waste management(nptel ),10 Elseiver certifications , 5 FDPs & Eight Udemy courses also done 2019-2021.
- Short Course on- Eight Udemy courses also done 2019-2021.
Area of Interest
- Soil ,water testing and analysis
- Zero waste technology
- Sustainable development
- Industrial pollution
- Green chemistry
- E-Waste Management
Co – Editors of published Book “Applications & Challenges of Nanotechnology in Addressing Environmental Pollution”
Ø Member of the Editorial & peer-review board of IJREST & IJRSCE.
- International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science (IJSEAS) as the first reviewer on our editorial board.
- Reviewed two Ph.D Chemistry Thesis & took Ph.D viva as external expert in Government University (Bharathyar University, Tamil Nadu )