Md. Nasar Equbal is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Mechanical engineering. He has total experience of more than 10 years in the field of mechanical engineering and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2018.He is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students. He has convened/organized so many co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 4 years.
- 10 years of teaching experience
- PhD. (Pursuing) from National Institute of technology, Delhi.
- B. Tech. in Machine design from Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.
- M. Tech in Mechanical engineering from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya.
Award & Recognition
He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & 8 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Experimental Investigation of the Dimensional Accuracy and Circularity When Nd:YAG Laser Micro drilling Cu Sheet, Lasers in Eng , Vol. 0, pp. 1–12, ©2022 Old City Publishing, Inc. Published by license under the OCP Science imprint, a member of the Old City Publishing Group
- Combustion effects of hydrogen enriched bio gas at RSD 2022, NIT Delhi.
- Impact of hydrogen enriched bio gas/bio diesel on a diesel engine at international conference on nanotechnology; opportunities and challenges-ICNOC 2022 at Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi.
- Production, storage and usage of hydrogen as fuel in I.C.Engine at Ist International conference on Advances in heat transfer fluid dynamics-AHTFD 2022 at AMU Aligarh.
- Challenges and future prospect’s of Hydrogen fuel cell technology at International conference on “Evolutionary manufacturing, design and operational practices for sustainability” (ICEMDOPS-2022) held at CGU Bhubaneswar.
- EXPERIMENTAL MODEL ANALYSIS OF MECHANICAL SYSTEM at International conference on Quality, Productivity, Reliability, Optimization and Modeling (ICQPROM 2017) held at Manavrachna International University, Faridabad.
- V-GROOVED SOLAR FLAT PLATE WATER HEATER in International Journal Of Innovative Research In Science and Engineering .ISSN(O ) : 2454-9665 , ISSN(P) : 2455-0663
- V- GROOVED SOLAR FLAT PLATE WATER HEATER in 6th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science , Engineering and Management(ICRISEM-16)
- SOME STUDIES ON NANOMATERIALS APPLICATIONS IN COATING in the International Conference on Latest Advances in Technology , Management and Applied Sciences(LATMAS-2016)
- Completing the course Strength of material 2019, Offered by NPTEL
- TALE-2 Course design and instruction of engineering course 2020, Offered by NPTEL
- Indo-muscat one week virtual workshop on research writing skills 2020.
- IAs on inpods LMS – Teacher training 2020.
- Statement of accomplishment Introduction to Python 2020.
Area of Interest
- 3-D printing
- Renewable energy (Bio fuels)
- Software like CAD, Solid Works, Matlab and Ansys.
- Machine design
He has membership of “The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)”