Manisha Sharma is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Engineering. She has total experience of more than a year of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2021. A firm believer of participant-centred learning, she enthusiastically experiments with learner centred methodologies rather than solely lecture.
- 5 years of teaching experience
- M. tech in Structural Engineering
- B. tech in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- “Luminous concrete as green building material” in Advances in Materials Processing and Manufacturing Applications, Springer Nature.
- “Suitability of Software for Calculation of Staging Stiffness of OHSR” at International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET).
- “Reviewing the influence of recycled plastic in construction industry” at International Conference on Computing, Networks & Renewable Energy
Area of Interest
- Sustainable concrete materials
- Structure Design