Mr. Gautam Singh is currently working as an assistant professor & program chair in the department of electrical engineering at the University Polytechnic, Galgotias University. He has a total experience of more than 8 years of teaching electrical engineering and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2019. He is firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem-solving. he always put his efforts towards the overall development of his students. He has convened/organized more than 7 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 3 years.
- 8 years of teaching experience
- Ph. D (Pursuing)
- M. Tech (Industrial System and Drive)
- B. Tech (Electrical Engineering)
Award & Recognition
- He has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 4 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals.
Area of Interest
- Renewable energy
- Power System
- Switchgear and Protection
- Electrical Drives
- Transmission and distribution of electricity
- Electrical and Electronics Instrumentations
- Installation and repair of electrical machines.