He is a Physical Therapist graduated from from AAIDU, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. During his career growth he served in top hospital brands named Kailash Hospital and Research Center Greater Noida, Apollo Hospitals Greater Noida and Arogya physiotherapy center greater Noida. During his entire industrial experience, he has served as Consultant Physiotherapist and Head of the Department in various hospitals. He is in academics since last 5 years and sharing his professional knowledge to the student’s outcome-based learning.
He is having total 15 years of experience in Physiotherapy field which includes total 11 years of industry experience and 4.5 years of being academician.
- Pursuing Ph. D in Physiotherapy form Galgotias University
- Masters in Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics) from CCSU, Meerut in year 2008-2010
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy from AAIDU, Allahabad (2002-2006)
- Certificate in manual osteopathy techniques at Global academy of manual osteopathy
- Completed London Shoulder Clinic course “The Shoulder: New Horizons” and had permission to use title London Shoulder Clinic Certified Practitioner (LSCCP)
Awards and Recognition:
- Received “Best Clinical Award” at 1st International Physiotherapy Conference-Physio Guide 2018 held at Aligarh.
- Awarded as Scientific Session Chairperson at International Osteopathy and Manual Therapy Conference, 2022
- Awarded as Scientific Session Chairperson at Physio Guide-National Conference of Physiotherapy Aligarh, 2022
- Awarded with Best Academician Award at UPIAPCON 2022
- Awarded as Chief Guest for workshop on Neuro Developmental Therapy held at IAMR College, Ghaziabad, UP, 2020
- Awarded for furthering the science, art and knowledge of Knee & Hip replacement in “Interactive Symposium on Advanced Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries and Rehabilitation” held on 6th October 2018 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Ghaziabad
- Awarded for contribution as Delegate in “CME & Workshop on State of the Art Imaging of Chest Diseases” held at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Vaishali on 30th September 2018
- Completed Manual Therapy Concept of Cervico-Thoracic Region held at Greater Noida on 11th March 2018
- Participated in Quiz competition held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 4-10 February 2011 and bagged 2nd prize.
Research (Book, Chapter, Publication)
He has published from that 6 research papers and articles in various national and international journals.
- Effect of Listening music using personal music player on dynamic balance in college students- presented at BCIPCON-2020, Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy, New Delhi
- Yash Pratap, Rahul Sharma, Priyanka Sharma, Book name-Conference proceeding’sBCIPCON-2020,Tekhnologia physiotherapy Published at- Banarsidas chandiwala institute of physiotherapy Printed at –Ushnak & Arvind (offset printers & binders)patpargaj industrial area,new delhi -110092 Date of publish 29 Feb 2020
- “To Study the Effect of Smartphone Multitasking on Dynamic Balance in Young Adults” Published on Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. January-March 2022, Vol. 16, No.1. As this is an open access journal all content is available on our OJS platform and website Print-ISSN: 0973-5666, Electronic - ISSN: 0973-5674. Indexed with PEDro, EBSCO, Cross Ref, Google Scholar, J-Gate, and Research Gate.
- “EFFECT OF MOBILE USE ON REACTION TIME” Published on International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 6, June -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429. Indexed in Google Scholar, SJR, Research Gate, Thomson Reuters Researcherid and in UGC Approved List of Journals.
- “ASSESSMENT OF STRESS DUE TO MENSTRUAL CYCLE”. Published on International Journal Of Research And Analytical Reviews, August 2021, Volume 8, Issue 3 (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138). It is and International Peer Reviewed & Refereed Journal, Open Access Journal. Indexed in Indexing In Google Scholar, SSRN, ResearcherID-Publons, Semantic Scholar, AI-Powered Research Tool, Microsoft Academic, Academia.edu, arXiv.org, Research Gate, CiteSeerX, ResearcherID Thomson Reuters, and Mendeley.
- “PHYSIOTHERAPY MOBILE APPLICATIONS: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW”. Published on International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 8, August -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429. Indexed in Google Scholar, SJR, Research Gate, Thomson Reuters Researcherid and in UGC Approved List of Journals
Area of Interest
His area of interest is dedicated entirely towards Musculoskeletal disorders. He is enthusiastically focused on new trends, technology, innovation and research in Physical Therapy. He likes work activities that assist other and promote learning and personal development. He likes to communicate with others: to teach, to give advice, help or otherwise be of service to others. He works activities that have to do with ideas and thinking, search for facts and figure out solutions to problems mentally and work activities that deal with artistic forms, designs and patterns. He prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.