Dr. Shaweta Sharma
Department of Pharmacy, SMAS
Qualification: M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics), Ph.D
Area of Specialization /Research:
• Formulation development and evaluation of Herbal/Polyherbal formulations
• Formulation development and evaluation of Novel Drug Delivery systems
• Formulation Development and Evaluation of Hydrotropically solubilized drugs
Total Experience: 14.9 yrs
• Currently working as Professor at Galgotias University, Yamuna Expressway, U.P., India
• Worked as Professor from Feb 2018 to November 2018 at IIMT College of Pharmacy, Greater Noida, U.P., India.
• August 2009 to till Feb 2018 working as Assistant and Associate Professor at Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, U.P., India
• 1.5 years’ experience in Academics as lecturer at N.K.B.R. College of Pharmacy, Meerut, U.P., India.
Number of Paper Publications: 30
• Chitosan Loaded Ketorolac Tromethamine Nanoparticles for Improved Ocular Delivery in Eye Inflammation. Indian J of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. 2018;52(4 Suppl 2):s202-s209.
• Optimization of in-situ Nanoparticulate Gel of Ofloxacin using Factorial Design to Improve Treatment Strategy for Conjunctivitis and Corneal Ulcers. Indian J of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. 2020;54(2):284-92.
• Phytoniosomes: An Emergent Strategy for Herbal Drug Delivery System. Current Nanomedicine. 2021; 11 (3), 19 pages
• Treatment Management of Diabetic Wounds Utilizing Herbalism: An Overview. Current Diabetes Reviews. 2022; 19 (1); 17 pages.
• Animal Models Alternatives: Desideratum during Covid-19 Pandemic. Indian J of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. 2022;56(4):938-49.
• Review on COVID-19: a recommendation to examine the effect of different medicine and herbs in preventing infection and progression. m J of Viro and Dis. 2020; 2(1): 01-07
• Molecular Docking studies on the Anti-fungal activity of Allium sativum (Garlic) against Mucormycosis (black fungus) by BIOVIA discovery studio visualizer 184.108.40.206. Ann Antivir Antiretrovir 5(1): 028-032.
• Molecular Docking studies on the Anti-viral activity of Cellulose Acetate Phthalate (CAP) as an adjuvant against SARS-CoV-2 by Protease Mpro. NeuroQuantology. 2022; 20(15); 6481-6490.
• Member of Pharmaceutical Association of Community Pharmacist
Book Publication/ Patents:
Book Publication (Chief Editor): 02
Patents: 05 (03, Published; 02, Granted)
National Conferences: 05
International Conferences: 02