A well-presented, self-motivated and confident physiotherapy post graduate and doctorate having extensive experience. Possess excellent counseling, listening and general communication skills, along with the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information about health matters. Have exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills and excellent skills. Have ability to work as a team player with other professionals.
Professor, Department of Physiotherapy
Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar U.P.
(December 2018 to till date)
JS Hospital Sector 132 (opposite Step by Step School)
Noida Working as Physiotherapist consultant in Evening Shift From 2012 to 2018
Adhunik Institute of Education and Research Duhai Ghaziabad,
Assistant Professor Department of Physiotherapy
Duhai Ghaziabad (2008 – 2013).
Ojjus Medicare, Goodwill Hospital, Sector 40, Noida
Worked as Consultant Physiotherapist From 2002-2012
- Doctor of philosophy (Physiotherapy),2020
- Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) Sports Medicine Year: 2006-2008
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Year: 2003-2005 (Lateral Entry) Allahabad Agriculture Institute Deemed University, Allahabad
- Diploma in Physiotherapy & RehabilitationYear: 1995-1998
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine (Online) Organized by Federation International Football Association
Awards and Recognitions
- D superviser and Ph.D Research coordinator, supervised many undergraduate and postgraduate students as a Guide and Co-Guide
- Member of disciplinary Committee, Department of Physiotherapy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University Greater Noida 2018- Present.
- Inpod OBE Coordinator, Department of Physiotherapy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University Greater Noida.2019-2023
- IQAC Incharge, Department of Physiotherapy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University Greater Noida 2018-2020
- Member Board Of Studies (BOS) Department of Physiotherapy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University Greater Noida 2018-Present
- NAAC Accreditation Criteria Coordinator, Department of Physiotherapy, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University Greater Noida 2018-2023
- Chairperson for the scientific session GAPTCON 21 on 18th Dec 2021
- Certificate in Advanced team Physiotherapy Course along with basic life support course organized by the Indian federation of sports medicine. Duration 2 day, November 05-06, 2009 at New DelhiCertificate on G D Maitland mobilization – “Basic concept of Musculoskeletal Manipulation” (Vertebral column & Upper column) 16 Hours duration, 3 Days organized by Tantia University Sri Ganga Nagar, Rajasthan from 17th, 18th & 19th April 2017.
- Diploma in Acupuncture & Acupressure Study from August 2009 to October 2009 (Three-month course), New Delhi
- Certificate in Michigan sports Related Concussion training Certification Sponsored by University of Michigan on 28/04/2020
- Certificate in Infection prevention and control sponsored by physioplus on 14/04/2020
- Certificate in Respiratory Management of People with COVID 19, sponsored by physioplus on 14/04/2020
- Certificate in Role of Physiotherapist in COVID 19, sponsored by physioplus on 14/04/2020
- Certificate in Understanding Coronavirus Disease (COVID 19), sponsored by physioplus on 14/04/2020
- Certificate course on Managing Children with Cerebral Palsy sponsored by physio plus Physio plus point awarded 22, on 13/04/2020
- Course on Pediatric assessment development and Musculoskeletal Case Studies for Physiotherapist sponsored by Newcastle University 16/04/2020
- Certificate in AdeL for Medical Professional course, World Anti-Doping Agency, on 04/05/2020
- Certificate in Clean Sport Advisor, -UKAD on 04/05/2020
- Certificate on Faculty Development program on Moodle Learning Management system By IIT Bombay,04/12/2020-10/12/2020
- Certificate on FDP “Recent Advances in Computer Science and Allied Domains (RACSAD-2021)” Organized by Computer Engineering & Information Technology Departments from 5th July 2021 to 9th July 2021 remotely at Loknete. Dr. Balasaheb Vikhe Patil (Padma Bhushan Awardee) Pravara Rural Education Society's Sir Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Nashik.
- The one-week Faculty Development Program on Current Scenario of Herbal drug development for Infectious Diseases held from 21-25 June 2021.
- FDP on Moddle Learning Management system organised by Galgotias University from 04/12/2020 to 10/12/2020 ciurse material provided by spoken tutorial project IIT Bombay.
- NPTEL course March 2021, Food and Nutrition
- NPTEL Course completing the three-credit course on Fitness Management
Virtual International conference on Recent Advances and Challenges in sports Rehabilitation From 5th June to 7th June Organized by Manav Rachna International Institute of Research Sciences.
Attended seminar on recent trends on sports medicine organised by Jamia Hamdard University.
Attended National seminar on Fundamental of Biomechanics at Jamia Hamdard on 30th & 31st march 2007
Attended CME on management of spinal injuries organised by spinal injury centre, New Delhi
Attended camp for elderly people organized by Punjab Kesari (media house) in the year 2006.
National conference on Emerging Trends of science & Technology-2013, presented paper on “Measuring the shoulder function with shoulder pain and disability index (SPADI)” held at Monad University, Hapur 9th November 2013.
Presented the Scientific paper on “Effect of resistance training using thera band on muscle strength in improving the anterior shoulder instability” at national conference on physiotherapy held from 12th-13th September 2015 at scientific convention Centre King George Medical University Lucknow.
Presented the scientific paper on “Effectiveness of US in combination with elastic exercise for anterior shoulder instability for male patients” at National conference on Physiotherapy held from 10th-11th September 2016 at UP University of Medical Science, Saifai, Etawah UP
Presented scientific paper on “Effect of therapeutic ultrasound on shoulder range of motion and pain” at 1st international conference of physiotherapy organized by Rajasthani physiotherapy Association held at Mahatma Gandhi University Jaipur on 28nd -28th January 2017.
Presented scientific paper on “effectiveness of ultrasound in combination with elastic band exercise for anterior shoulder instability for male subjects” at the Multidisciplinary Healthcare Conference organized by AIIMS New Delhi on 2nd -8th November 2016
Presented Scientific paper titled “Intervention of therapeutic ultrasound with combination of elastic band and conventional therapy for anterior shoulder instability” at the 6th International Conference of Physical Therapy AIIMS 2017 on the 9th-10th December 2017 AIIMS New Delhi.
Attended National Conferences “Hamdard Physiocon 2017, on the 7th & 8th September 2017 Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
Presented scientific paper on “Rotator cuff muscle assessment before and after the shoulder muscle rehabilitation in anterior shoulder instability” conference organized by the department of Rehabilitation Sciences HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard, on 7th -8th September 2017 New Delhi
PUBLICATION OF ARTICLE
Comparative study between ultrasound therapy with combination of elastic band and conventional therapy for anterior shoulder instability, Sajjad Alam and Suraj Kumar International Journal of New Technology and Research (INTJR), volume-3, Issue-9, pp. 71-74 September 2017,
Effectiveness of ultrasound therapy in combination with elastic band exercise for shoulder in male subjects.Sajjad Alam and Suraj Kumar,International journal of Recent Advances in Multidisciplinary Research (IJRAMR) Volume–04, Issue 11, pp. 3030-3033, November, 2017
Cervical Proprioception and Dynamic Balance in Computer Users: A Comparison between Male and Female Healthy Adults,Pramod Kumar Sahu, PT1, Sajjad Alam2, Pooja Kukreti 1, Neha Chauhan1, Mangalam Kumari1,Nazia Shahid3 Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, December 2020, Vol. 11, No. 12,
Impact on National and International Global events: The Novel Corona Virus, Mangalam Kumari1, Aand Akshay2, Arora Sakshi1, Sharma Yamini1, Sharma Jyoti1, Yadav Megha1, Alam Sajjad,Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, July-September 2020, Vol. 14, No. 3
Impact of Lockdown on Women Health and Sleep Quality: A Comparative Study Chhavi Sharma1, Dr. Pooja Kukreti2, Dr. Shahiduz Zafar3, Dr. Pramod Kumar Sahu4, Dr. Sajjad Alam5 International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 3, March-2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
Effectiveness of Piriformis Stretching and Intermittent Lumbar Traction along with Spinal Extension Exercises in Lumbar Disc Herniation: Comparative Study,Rituraj Verma1, Taruna Verma2, Vikas Sharma3, Yash Pratap4, Sanghamitra Jena5, Sajjad Alam6 Medico-legal Update, January-March 2021, Vol. 21, No. 1
Prevalence and Disability index of low back pain due to physical inactivity during lockdown period: A survey based study Shivani Dinkar1, Sajjad Alam2 International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 8, Issue 10, October-2020, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
Physical Activity and Emotional Status of College Students and Working Sector on 1 Month Lockdown,Isha Garg1, Shahiduz Zafar2, Sajjad Alam3, Rituraj Verma3,Yamini Sharma4, Megha Yadav4, Anchal Bisht1, Medico-legal Update, April-June 2021, Vol. 21, No. 2
A Survey Based Study for Back Pain Beliefs among Physiotherapists in India, Shweta Dhawan1, Sajjad Alam2, Sohrab Sharma3, Shahid Uz Zafar4,International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 4, April -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
A Study on Knee Injury Problems in Population Leading Arthritis, Vipin Kumar Sharma1, Sajjad Alam2, Sohrab Sharma3, Shahiduz Zafar4, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 4, April -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Disorder in Desk Related Job in Male Individual Ramakant1 , Dr. Ruchi Basista2 , Dr. Shahiduz Zafar3 , Dr. Taruna Verma4 , Dr Sajjad Alam, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 7 July -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
Efficacy Of Stretching Exercises And Stretching With Cold Pack On Hamstring Pull, Jyoti Rana1 , Shahiduz Zafar2, Monika Sharma3 , Sajjad Alam4 ,Megha Yadav3 , RiturajVerma4, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT) Volume 9, Issue 7 July 2021 | ISSN: 2320-2882
Samreen J, Chauhan N, Alam S, Fatima A, Sahiba S. Effect of hand arm bimanual intensive therapy (HABIT) on gross motor functions in upper extremity of spastic CP. Int J Health Sci (Qassim) [Internet].2022Jun18;3287–306.Availablefrom:https://sciencescholar.us/journal/index.php/ ijhs/article/ view/9248/ https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS4.9248/ ISSN 2550-6978
Singh VR, Kumar V, Kumari M, Zafar S, Alam S. Dynamic balance among power glass wearers. Int J Health Sci (Qassim) [Internet]. 2022 Jun 1;12327–31. Available from: https://sciencescholar.us/journal/index.php/ijhs/article/view/8296
Book Chapter Publication
Book chapter published in ELIVA press on Current Physiotherapy Practice in Managing Osteoarthritis Knee.
Area of Interest
His area of interest is dedicated entirely towards Sports & Musculoskeletal rehabilitation. he prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.