Dr. Ranju Lal is currently working as an Assistant Professor of Psychology in School of Liberal Education. She has learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Believing in this she always tries to be a teacher who inspires and motivates students to be good and caring individuals at first because the students of today are the leaders of tomorrow. She is an Editorial Board Member in AR Publications, Delhi and Reviewer in JCDR (Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research).
- MA, UGC-NET and Ph.D. in Psychology
Award & Recognition
- Four Scopus publications to my credit.
- Awarded First class second position in the TM Bhagalpur University in M.A.
- Presented Research papers in various National and International conferences.
- Published research papers in reputed journals and also have edited book.
- PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) from NEC.
Area of Interest
- Industrial/ Organisational Psychology
- Research Methodology
- Statistics in Psychology