Dr. Anurag Singh is currently working as Assistant Professor in the School of Computing Science and Engineering. He is more than 9.0 years of experience in teaching, industry and consulting work for universities and colleges. Currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Computing Science and Engineering as well as ERP & LMS Administrator in Galgotias University, India since 2017. In University he is handling more than 22000+ users and 2500+ courses on ERP/LMS. His role is to deploy end-to-end system establishments along with training to users on how to use moodle & erp with complete SOPs. Reporting to higher management and providing MIS Reports.
- 9 years of Industry & teaching experience
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
- He has presented Research papers at various National and International conferences & more than 6 Papers Published in various National, international & On-Line Journals
Major Contribution & Accomplishment
- ERP & LMS incharge, Galgotias University
- QBMS incharge, Galgotias University
- Expert in System Migrations and deployment end to end
- Online teaching and learning with proctored Examination deployment for over 18000+ students during lockdown period.
- Moodle Administrator, Galgotias University
- Certified McGraw Hill Digital Learning Platform
- Developed Performance Appraisal Management System
- Handling Technical Training courses.
- Handling NBA & NAAC responsibilities.
- Subject Taught: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Java Programming, IT Skills in Programming and Databases, Microprocessor Lab, Software Engineering using UML, Software Project Management.
Area of Interest
- Web Development
- Image Processing
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Social welfare and social legislation
- DBMS: MY SQL , MS ACCESS,SQL SERVER.
- Application Software: Tensorflow, Adobe Photoshop, Ms Office, Adobe Muse, Moodle.
- Other Skills: Networking, SEO (Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking) on page and off page SEO.
- Operating System: Window xp /7/8/Linux (ubuntu).
- Moodle consultant for foreign Universities.
- Outcome Based Education certified.
- Attended 5 Faculty Development Programs.
- Invited for expert lecture on moodle implementation, Oman
- Certificate of Appreciation in Microsoft Dream Spark Yatra 2010.
- Certificate of Appreciation in Quizanasia 2010(A Quiz contest Organized by Chitkara University based on computer technology).