Sonam Singh Bhati is currently working as Assistant Professor in Galgotias University. She has total experience of more than 6 years of teaching in Computer Science and Engineering . She believe that teaching is a noble profession . For her teaching is learning and also ensure that students understand fundamental concepts thoroughly and apply what they learn by assigning them mini projects, case studies. Teaching inclusive of research environment helps students understand a subject from different perspectives and develop life long learning skills. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 6 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- Best Paper Award at IRSEICT– 2015: Won the best paper award for the paper Innovative Research in Soft-computing, E-Learning, and Information & Communication on Technology, 8th International Conference Innovative Research in Soft-computing, E-Learning, and Information & Communication &Technology (IRSEICT– 2015).
- Worked as a Coordinator in the event “ON THE SPOT PROGRAMMING”
- She also attended various Faculty Development Programs (FDPs) held in various colleges.
- She has presented Research papers in National and International conferences and attended various academic conferences of different colleges.
Core Teaching Areas :
Computer Organization and Architecture
Programming for Problem Solving
- Certification courses of AutoCAD (2D & 3D),
- Certification courses on Arduino based Embedded system design.
Area of Interest
- Indian Society issues and problems
- Social welfare and social legislation