Ms. Shivani Sharma is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Computing Science & Engineering. She has total experience of more than 2 years of teaching Python and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2020. She is a firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students. She has convened/organized more than 40 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past years.
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida(Currently Working)
From: (15-March-2021 to Present)
- Worked as Quality Engineer at Native Developers, GB Nagar
- M.Tech Hons.
- B.Tech Hons.
- Comparative Analysis of the First and Second wave of COVID-19 and visualizing the increasing or decreasing of COVID-19.
- Improved OCR Accuracy using advanced image preprocessing (Research Paper).
Professional JOb Roles
- Worked as a Python Trainer, trained students at Galgotias for InfyTQ. ● Worked as a Quality Engineer.
- Guided various projects based on Machine learning, Web Apps, Mobile apps etc. ● Worked as a mentor of Software Project Management, Artificial Intelligence concepts, Data Mining.
- Trained students on PaloAlto platform for cyber security concepts. ● Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- NASSCOM Certified Software Developer.
- ARICENT Silver Certified in Project Development.
- Palo Alto Certified
Area of Interest
- Testing Tool : Selenium WebDriver Testing Tool, JMETER
- Development Tools : Visual studio, Eclipse jee neon
- Languages : Python, C, C++
- Web Technologies : HTML
- RDBMS : Oracle
Other Achievements (PATENT)
- Landslide Detection System, Ref.No: GU 117
- DEVELOPMENT OF A SMART VEHICLE HORN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING FOR NOISE POLLUTION CONTROL.