Santanu Mukerji is an assistant professor of Japanese in the School of Liberal Education, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, India.He received his postgraduate degree from West Bengal's Visva-Bharati University in Santiniketan. Graduation degree from Visva-Bharati University, Shantiniketan, West-Bengal.He qualified for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) from the Japan Foundation, Japan Educational exchange & Service Uruwa, Japan. Perusing Ph.D. from Galgotias university, greater Noida, U.P
His area of expertise is the study of Japanese and English linguistic idioms. Santanu enjoys working in the field of Japanese studies and literature,Modern Japanese Literature (Meiji, Taisho and Showa Periods), Culture and society of Japan, Literary Translation from Japanese to English and Bengali. He possesses a total of 20 years experience in industry, teaching, and research.
- Post-graduation from Visva-Bharati University, West-Bengal.
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test from the Japan Foundation & Japan Exchanges and Services, Japan
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Japanese grammer
- Japanese Cultural
- Translation from Japanese to English vice versa
- Origami making
- Stylistic study of Japanese and English Poem
- Life Membership – Japanese Language Teachers Association of India.
- Life Membership – Japanese Language West-Bengal teacher Association, Kolkata, W.B
Area of Interest
Japanese Language and Teaching Methodology
Culture and Society of Japan
language during a public opinion poll on Japan. The survey was performed between 4th to 25 th February, 2009. Courtesy: Embassy of Japan, New Delhi. SS Roy, S Mukerji - Language in India,
Strength for Today and Bright Hope for Tomorrow Volume 10: 7 July 2010, SS Roy, S Mukerji - Language in India,
e-Learning of Japanese Pictography--Some Perspectives.
SS Roy, S Mukerji - Language in India, 2010 - search.ebscohost.com