He is PhD from Monad University, Hapur U.P, Post Graduate in Sports Medicine from Chaudhary Charan Sigh University Meerut U.P, Graduate from AAIDU Allahabad U.P, D.PTR From AMU, Aligarh U.P, & B.sc from Ranchi University Ranchi, He had worked in various hospital of Delhi and NCR Region . Garg hospital New Delhi, Goodwill super specialty hospital sec 40, Noida, J.S Hospital sec 132, Noida, He had worked as an assistant professor at the Adhunik Institute of Education and research Duhai Ghaziabad. He is presently working as Professor, Program Chair PG & Research Coordinator in the dept of Physiotherapy Galgotias University. He supervises UG, PG & PhD Scholar. He is regulating in his academic sessions for delivering the best out of it for his student’s outcome- based learning.
Areas of Interest
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Nutritions
He is having total 18 years of experience in Physiotherapy & rehabilitation, which includes total 18 years of industry experience and 10 years of being academician.
- D. in Physiotherapy from Monad University Hapur 2021
- MPT –Sports Medicine 2008
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy AAIDU in the year 2008
- Diploma in Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation from JNMCH, AMU Aligarh 1999
- Internship from Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital (LNJP) New Delhi 2000.
- Sc From Ranchi University Ranchi 1995
Awards and Recognitions
- Professional Registration
- Registered member of IAP (Indian Association of Physiotherapy) Registration no L 34855
- Associate member of The Association of Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist U.P
- Registration no A-18 .
- Certification for Innovation Ambassador (IA) training Foundation level of 30 Hours by Institution Innovation Council conducted by MoEs Innovation Cell and AICTE 2021-202
- Best Academician Appreciation AWARD By IAP for contribution in Physiotherapy Profession held at Radisson Blu Hotel Kaushambi, Vaishali Ghaziabad on 18 Sept 2022.
- Certificate of appreciation for best performance in department in the field of Research 2022.
- PhD External Expert Examiner at Integral university on 17 & 18 August 2022.
- Member of the selection board of PhD of Galgotias University (Winter session (2021-2022)
- PhD RDC- 2 External expert for Integral University Lucknow 8-9 Feb 2022
- PhD Thesis evaluators for Integral University Lucknow.2021
- PhD External expert for RDC-1 at Integral University Lucknow 22/09/2021
- PG External examiner at west Bengal University of Health Science 26/03/2022
- PG Examiner at NIOH Kolkata West Bengal 2020.
- Supervised more than 200 students at UG level in the projects.
- NACC Accreditation criteria coordinator for criteria no 3, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida 2020 present.
- Reviewer of Indian journal of Pain (ijpn).
- Reviewer of The Journal of Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Reviewer of the Academia.edu.
- Won 1st prize in Quiz competition of Rotary club Ranchi (North) 1994-1995
- Donate 1 Unit of Blood at Rajendra Medical College Ranchi in 1992
Research Paper Presentation
Presented scientific paper Physiocon National Conference on “Effectiveness of Ultrasound with Laser in Rotator cuff injury –for age group 20-40 years” on the 10th-11th September 2016 Etawah U.P.
Attainted Multidisciplinary Healthcare Conference AIIMS 2016 and presented scientific paper on “Effectiveness of Ultrasound Versus Laser in ROTATOR CUFF Injury for Age Group 40-55 years on the 08th November 2016 at AIIMS New Delhi.
Attended Workshop on G D Maitland mobilization –“Basic concept of Musculoskeletal Manipulation” (Vertebral column & Upper column 16 Hours DURATION 3 DAY organized by TANTIA UNIVERSITY SRI GANGA NAGAR RAJASTHAN dated from 17th, 18th & 19th April 2017.
Attainted National Conferences of Jamia Hamdard “HAMDARD PHYSIOCON 2017” 7th & 8th September 2017
Presented scientific paper on “Efficacy of Laser and Ultrasound on Rotator cuff Injury” at Jamia Hamdard conference organized by the department of Rehabilitation Sciences HIMSAR, JAMIA HAMDARD, on 7th -8th September 2017New Delhi
Attainted 6th International Conference of Physical Therapy-AIIMS 2017 on the 9th -10th December 2017 at AIIMS New Delhi.
Presented Scientific paper on “Systemic Analysis In Between Laser and Ultrasound in Rotator cuff Injury at the 6th International Conference of Physical Therapy AIIMS 2017 on the 9th-10th December 2017 AIIMS New Delhi.
Attainted the Indian Association of Physiotherapist IAP CON-PROFESSIONAL-2018 AT Constitutional club of India 24th -25th March 2018.New Delhi, India.
Attainted the Interactive symposium on Advance Knee & Hip Replacement surgeries and Rehabilitation on 6th October 2018 organized by Prof Anil Arora’s KNEE & HIP SURGERY CLINIC at Radisson Blue hotel Vaishali Ghaziabad U.P.
Presented scientific paper at National conference Physiocon 2020 on 18-19 Jan, at KGMC Lucknow on “Efficacy of Laser in Rotator cuff injury subjects”.
Presented scientific paper at KGMC 2020, 18-19 Jan 2020, Lucknow on The Effectiveness of Ultrasound therapy in combination with elastic band exercise for Anterior shoulder Instability.
Presented Scientific paper on Efficacy of shockwave on frozen shoulder at GAPTCON Conference at Sunview International Hotel, Karol Bagh New Delhi on 18-19 Dec 2021.
Scientific committee member of the 1st International Conference of Physical therapy at Agra on 1st May (INCPTA 2022)
Scientific committee chairperson of IAP Conference held at Radisson Blu hotel, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P, held on 18 sept 2022.
Chair the scientific session of the Sangam Physiocon conference Prayag raj U.P on 2/04/2023.
PUBLICATION OF ARTICLE
- Prevalence of Upper Trapezius Myofascial Pain and Brasserie Groove Deformity Due to Tight Inner Wear in Women: The Co Relational Study. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.2020., July -Sept issue 285-292.
2.Effects of single session of Motor Imagery on Motor Learning of Locomotion in Male and Female Older Adult: A comparative study: International Journal of Health Science and Research: Vol 10: issue no 6: PP150-156:5 May 2020.
3.Effects of Yoga on Cardiovascular Endurance and Balance in Middle Aged Populations on Comparison with Aerobic Exercise: A Cross Sectional Study Analysis. International Journal of medical and Diagnosis Research., Page no 61-64, Vol 4, Issue 6, June 2020. Available at www.ijmsdr.com.
- To Determine the Effect of Dynamic Stretching in Lower Limb on Vertical Jump Height in Recreational Athletes and Collegiate Student; Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3561220 :25March 2020.
5.Role of Ultrasound with Laser to Improve Function in Rotator cuff Injury for Age Group 40 -55 years; International Journal of New Technology and Research (INTJR); VOL 3; Issue no -9; September 2017; PP 75-79.
- Therapeutic Effects of Moist Hot packs with Laser and Ultrasound in Rotator Cuff Injury; International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR); Vol 3; Issue no 10; October 2017; PP 45-53.76. DOI: hhtp/doi.org/10.31871/ijntr
7.Comparison of Laser and Ultrasound Therapy for the Management of Shoulder Rotator Cuff Muscles Injury; International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research; 2017; Vol 5(5); 2364-70. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.16965/ijp,URL https://www.ijmhr.org/IntJPhysiotherRes
- Efficacy of Ultrasound with Laser to Improve the Pain and Disability in Rotator cuff Injury; International Journal of Recent Advances in Multidisciplinary Research; Vol 4; Issue 11; PP 3034-3037; November 2017.
- Application of Exercise with Low Level Laser Therapy with Ultrasound Therapy Brings Better Result Among the Rotator cuff Injury Subjects; International journal of Advance Research and Development; Vol 2; Issue no 12;2017; 55-64; available on online www ijarnd.com.
10.Impact of COVID-19 Quarantine on Musculoskeletal and Mental among Colligate Students: A comparison between Male and Female, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 3, March -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com.
11.Incidence of Low back Pain in security guard in Greater Noida, U.P, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 3, March -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
12.“Evaluated stress and Anxiety in college students before and after MIDTERM Exam”, Medico- legal update Journal, Vol. 21, No. 2, April-June 2021.
- Impact of Lockdown on Women Health and Sleep Quality: A Comparative Study., International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), Volume 9, Issue 3, PP145-150, March-2021. Available online at: www.ijaresm.com. URL: http://www.ijaresm.com/
14.Survey on Cervical Pain and Disability in Population during Lockdown Period of Covid-19.
International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), Volume 9, Issue 4, PP1365-1369, April -2021.Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
15.A Study on Knee Injury Problems in Population Leading Arthritis, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), Volume 9, Issue 4, PP 1294-1298 April -2021
16.Physical Activity and Emotional Status of College Students and Working Sector on 1 Month Lockdown, Medico-legal Update, April-June 2021, Vol. 21, No. 2 , PP 649-653.
- Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Disorder in Desk Related Job in Male Individual, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 7 July -2021, PP 1230-1235. Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
- Impact of Computer Usage Duration on Cognitive Function and Sleep Quality in Young Adults, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211, volume 5, issue no 9, May 2021, PP 2375-2382. Available online at: www.ijaresm.com.
- Effects of Smartphone Usage on Mental Health among Students, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211.Volume 9, issue no 7. July 2021, PP 2673-2679. Available online at: www.ijaresm.com.
20.Efficacy of Stretching exercise and stretching with cold pack on hamstring pull. International
Journal of Creative Research Thought (IJCRT)ORG, ISSN:2320-2882, Vol no 9, Issue no 7, July 2021, PP g 499-506.Available at: www.ijcrt.org.
21.Assessment of Stress due to Menstrual Cycle, IJRAR, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138, Volume 8, Issue 3, Aug 2021, PP 46-52. Available on www.ijrar.org
22.“Impact of Covid-19 Quarantine on Musculoskeletal and Mental Health among Computer Users”, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 9, September -2021, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
23.“Prevalance of Back Pain in Collegiate Student And It’s Associated with Back Pain, International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 11, November-2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
- Comparative Analysis of Effect of Endurance Training on Obese Population; INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPECIAL EDUCATION Vol.37, No.3, PP 689-697 :3 Feb 2022(Scopus)
25 Role of Yoga and Deep Breathing Exercises on Stress Management Among Young Adults: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPECIAL EDUCATION, PP no 12392-12392, Vol.37, No.3, 2022, Impact Factor 0.51(Scopus)
26.Cross Sectional Analysis of Effect of Mechanical Low Back Pain on Stress, Anxiety and Depression among House wives, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SPECIAL EDUCATION Vol.37, No.3, PP 13368-13374, 2022(Scopus)
- Dynamic balance among power glass wearers; IJHS 6(S2); PP 12327–12331, https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS2.8296:(Scopus) June 2022
28. Review on primary headache among college students: International journal of Health Sciences; 6(S5),PP 2406-2415, 2022 https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS5.9223 (Scopus) June 2022.
29.Awareness about Physiotherapy in patients with diabetes: A Population based study: International Journal of health sciences,6(s6),3429-3436, https://doi.org/10.53730/ijks.v6nS6.11373 (Scopus) 18 June 2022.
- Effect of balloon blowing exercise vs modified cervical exercise along with Swiss ball exercise on the lung capacity of patient suffering from text neck syndrome due to improper posture; International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S4), 7497–7507. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS4.11707. (Scopus Journal)
Patent: 3 Patent filed under Galgotias University
- “METHOD FOR STABILIZING MUSCLES AND DECREASING PAIN OF HUMAN BODY”
- “ELECTRICAL NERVE STIMULATION IN PRIMARY DYSMENORRHEA AND METHOD THEREOF”
- “ELECTRICAL NERVE STIMULATION IN CALCIFIC TENDINITIS AND METHOD THEREOF”
Area of Interest
His area of interest is dedicated entirely towards the Physiotherapy Course in Post Graduate. Previous year 2022-23 he had introduced 2(two) Courses of M.PT Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine. This year (2023-24) he introduced a Master course in MPT Cardiology at Galgotias University. He is enthusiastically focused on Sports injury, Orthopaedic Problems, Neurological problem, how to get treated with new technology and Innovation in teaching & learning process. He likes to work activities that assist others and promote learning and personal development. He likes to communicate with others: to teach, give advice, help, or otherwise be of service to others. He works activities that have to do with ideas and thinking, search for facts and figure out solutions to problems mentally and work activities that deal with artistic forms, designs, and patterns. He prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.