Prof. (Dr.) P. Suresh is currently working as a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Galgotias University, Greater Noida. He received his Ph.D. degree in Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, from Anna University, Tamilnadu, in 2014. He completed Master of Engineering in Engineering Design from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu in 2001 and Bachelor of Engineering from University of Madras, Chennai, Tamilnadu in 2000. He has about 21 years of working experience in academics and research.
He has been serving as a reviewer in several international journals including Journal of Surface Science and Technology, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Neural Computing and Applications, Multidiscipline Modelling in Materials and Structures, International Research Journal of Materials Science and Engineering. Journal of Institution of Engineers Series C, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences. He has published a book in the interdisciplinary domain entitled “Big Data Analytics in Smart Manufacturing: Principles and Practices” by CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
Dr. P. Suresh is also associated with various professional bodies such as The Institution of Engineers of India (IEI), IAENG, International Association of Engineers, Life member of ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education), and he is the Senior Member of IRED.
- 21 years of teaching experience
- D., (Mechanical Engineering)
- E., (Engineering Design).
- E., (Mechanical Engineering)
Award & Recognition
- Received Research Award at Galgotias University in the Academic year 2019-2020 & 2020-2021
He has published more than 55 publications in various International Journals, Conferences, and Book chapters in Elsevier, Springer, IET, etc.
- TALE 2: Course Design and Instruction for Engineering Course, NPTEL online certification, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, JUL-SEP 2019.
- Teaching and Learning in Engineering (TALE), NPTEL online certification, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, Feb-March 2019.
Area of Interest
- Optimizations Techniques
- Machinability of Materials
- Composite Materials
- Metal Matric Composite Materials.
- Suresh, B Balamurugan, T.Poongodi, Meenakshi Sharma, “Big Data Analytics in Smart Manufacturing: Principles and Practices, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, December 2022.
- Indian Patent 202111006206, “Smart floating home with AI influenced alerting mechanism at the time of flood Amphibious Home” February 2021.
- Indian Patent 202011004491, “System and Method for Smart/Intelligent IoT Based Irrigation Management” Page 27, February 2020.
- Indian Patent 202011004730, “System and Method for High-Efficiency Coding for Surveillance Videos Based on Selective Based Fast Intra Coding” Page 34, February 2020.