Mrs. Nutan Gusain is currently working as Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department, Galgotias University. She pursued her Masters in Information Technology from GBPUAT, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. She has 6 years’ experience in teaching. Her area of expertise includes C programming, Java, Web Technologies, Image processing and Data Mining. She is Gate and NET Qualified. She has attended and organized various Workshops and Seminars. Being a part of various FDPs like Preparing for the Age of Future Technology and many others, she is willing to utilize her ideas and thoughts to nurture the sprouting buds of our nation.
- 6 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- Qualified UGC N.E.T. examination, December 2019.
- Cleared GATE exam with 97 percentile and rewarded scholarship from AICTE.
She has published 1 Research paper, 1 patent and 1 book chapter. Details are as follows:-
- A research paper entitled, “Performance Analysis of Image and Audio Compression Technique using Discrete Wavelet Transform” has been published at International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology (IJERMT) , Volume 4 Issue 9 (sept-2015).
- Application Number : 202110648
‘Machine learning prediction model and intelligent system for processing computerized images &method”
Grant date: 2/12/2021.
Healthcare data management and remote monitoring using big data analytics, blockchain technology, and blockchain powered ehr in the pharmaceutical industry", and proofs are verified and please proceed to the next stage of the publication.
book title: blockchain technology based big data for healthcare: concept and paradigm
Area of Interest
- C Programming
- Image Processing