Ms Vani Sharma is currently working as an Assistant Professor in School of Law, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida. She is an AIIMAS certified mediator, having worked in the past as in-house counsel. She is a registered member of the Delhi Bar Association and has worked as an advocate at the Armed Forces Tribunal and Delhi High Court with a work experience spanning more than4years.
She has been in the field of Teaching and Research Experience with an additional work experience of almost 3 years, where been associated throughout with Galgotias University.
She is a firm believer of teaching the subject of law with applications of concepts to everyday examples from human life. She has a deep passion for alternate dispute resolution and believes with actual application of mediation issues can be resolved more amicably in lesser time.
She has an avid experience on Moot Courts having judged atNational level competitions and has been associated with the Moot Court Society at School of Law Galgotia’s University organizing various International- National Moot Court and National Conferences.
She is currently the Co-Chair for the Mediation Society and the Member of the cultural society for the School of Law, Galgotia’s University.
- 4 years of Litigation and Corporate
- 3 years of Teaching Experience
- Ph.D -Pursuing from National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Masters of Law - from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
- B.A.L.L.B- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
Award & Recognition
- Special Recognition in “Licito Concurso” National Legal Essay Writing Competition, themed Climate Change organized by India Law Journal.
- Certified Mediator - Association for India International Mediation and Arbitration Services(AIIMAS)
- Intellectual Property from World Intellectual Property Organization, (WIPO)
- Hacking & Security, from Data 64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- E-Commerce from Asian School of Cyber Laws.
Area of Interest
- Alternative Dispute Resolution-Mediation
- Legal Research Methodology
- Criminal Laws
- Family Law
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Contracts
Research and Publications
- Right of Self Defence and Terrorism, Think India Journal ISSN 0971-1260 https://jounals.eduindex.org/index.php/think-india/issue/view/1285
- Paper presented and Published, LEX ET SOCIETATIS Volume II, 3rd International Conference on Contemporary Legal Studies, School of Law, Galgotias University.
- LLM Dissertation: The Doctrine Of Judicial Review: Tussle Between Judiciary and Legislature
- Research paper on “Budget Deficit- Pros and Cons: A critical Analysis” Published on Juris online
- Article on “Climate Change: An Indian Perspective on the Copenhagen Summit” Published on Juris online
- Article on “Securitization of Intellectual Property Assets”Published on Jurisonline
Seminars and Conferences
- “Right of Self-defence under International Law”, in National Conference on Clinical Legal Education, Women and Human Rights, organized by All India Law Teacher’s Congress (AILTC), Indian Society for international Law (ISIL), Delhi. (2019)
- Winter School on Human Rights (2018) in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Attended a Seminar on “Consumer is King” organized by Judicial Academy, Chandigarh by Rajyalakshmi Rao, member of National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission
- Participation in Webinar Topic “Understanding the Intricacies of drafting Investment Agreement like SPA, SSA and SHA organized by School of Law, GD Goenka University,2021.
- Virtual National Faculty Development Programme on 'Teaching Pedagogy and Research Skills Post COVID-19, organized by School of Law, GGSIPU
- Virtual National Faculty Development Programme on Public Law, organized by Karnataka State Law University
- Faculty Development Programme on Legal Research: Innovation and Development
- Faculty Development Programme on Contemporary Research Methodology & Innovative Pedagogical Tools, Organized by Centre for legal Research & Pedagogy (CLRP)