Ms. Titiksha Devrani is an Assistant Professor of English at the School of Liberal Education. She has completed MA English from The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, and BA (Honours) English from Hansraj College (Delhi University). She is an experienced editor and has previously worked in the arena of publishing. She was part of National Book Trust, India, wherein she worked on several national and international level projects. And she has also been part of the team at Pearson Education. As an Assistant Professor she is highly committed to the field of academia and research. Her research interests include Folklore and Mythology and Literary Theory and Criticism.
- MA (English), The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- BA (Honours) English, Hansraj College (Delhi University)
- Conducted MA dissertation research in the arena of Holocaust Literature at The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, in 2019
- Presented a paper in the international conference Indian Literature as World Literature: Past, Present, Future on the topic of “Mahabharata as a World Epic” in 2018
- Qualified the UGC-NET exam for the subject of English
Area of Interest:
- Folklore and Mythology, Literary Theory and Criticism