Ms. Surabhi Verma is currently working as Associate Professor in School of Nursing. She has total experience of more than 8 years of teaching Sociology and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2017. Publications in various Scopus and UGC Care Journals. She have 2 Australian Patents granted.
She is a functional reviewer for various UGC Care and Scopus journals. Also National Editorial Board Member for the Indian Journal of Law and Human Behavior. Editor in Chief for RFP Journal of Gerontology and Geriatric Nursing (JGGN).
She is an Experienced research coordinator. NAAC Criteria 3 coordinator, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Coordinator, SPOC for IPR Cell for the department. Recognized in 2nd Research and Innovation Award Ceremony, for my contribution in research and innovation activities.
- 5 years of Teaching experience
- 3 Years Industry Experience
- Universal Certification, Forensic Psychology And Criminal Profiling
- Sc Nursing (Psychiatric Nursing)
- Sc (H) Nursing
Award & Recognition
- Research and Innovation - Galgotias University | Jan 2022
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 10 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals.
- She has Australian Patents published. And Indian patents filed.
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).(WHO)
- COVID-19: Operational Planning Guidelines and COVID-19 Partners Platform to support country preparedness and response.(WHO)
- Standard precautions: Environmental cleaning & disinfection.(WHO)
- Standard precautions: Hand hygiene.(WHO)
- Standard precautions: Waste management.(WHO)
Area of Interest
- Forensic Psychology
- Criminal Profiling
- Healthcare Innovations
- Biosciences Advancements in Mental Health
- She is currently working on Book for “Forensic Sciences For Nurses”