Areas of Specialization
• Currently working as Assistant Professor in Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
• Worked as Assistant Professor in Babu Banarasi Das Northern India Institute of Technology, (BBDNIIT) Lucknow from 1st July 2019 to 30th Nov, 2020
• Worked as Project Technician & Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) in project of ICMR at Department of Trauma Surgery, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow from May, 2017 to June, 2019
Achievement and Awards
● GPAT qualified in 2017
● Awarded for outstanding academic achievement throughout B.Pharm and M.Pharm
● Awarded as Speaker at National Seminar on “GCP & Medical Ethics” at King George’s Medical University, Lucknow. Topic for lecture- “Life Cycle of Clinical Research”
● Awarded as a Speaker at conference on “Intellectual Property Rights (Patent & Innovation)” at King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
● Appreciation award for actively participating in Free Health Camp at PHC, Harauni-Janpad, Lucknow organized by KGMU, Lucknow.
1. Rishabha Malviya, Swati Verma, Sonali Sundram. Advancement and Strategies for the Development of Peptide-Drug Conjugates: Pharmacokinetic Modulation, Role and Clinical Evidence Against Cancer Management. Current Cancer Drug Targets. 2021 Nov. [SCI] [IF:3.428] [ISSN: 15680096]
2. Sheetal Jha, Rishabha Malviya, Sonali Sundram, Yuan Seng Wu, Neelesh Mishra, Dhanalekshmi Unnikrishnan Meenakshi, Sinouvassane Djearamane, Neeraj Kumar Fuloria. Characterization of Microwave-Controlled Polyacrylamide Graft Copolymer of Tamarind Seed Polysaccharide. Polymers 2022, 14, 1037. https://doi.org/10.3390/polym14051037 [Scopus] [IF: 4.967] [ISSN: 2073-4360]
3. Rishabha Malviya, Sonali Sundram, Shivkanya Fuloria, Vetriselvan Subramaniyan Evaluation and Characterization of Tamarind Gum Polysaccharide: The Biopolymer. Polymers 2021, 13, 3023. https://doi.org/10.3390/polym13183023 [Scopus] [IF: 4.967] [ISSN: 2073-4360]
4. Rishabha Malviya, Anchal Tyagi, Shivkanya Fuloria, Sonali Sundram . Fabrication and Characterization of Chitosan-Tamarind Seed Polysaccharide Composite Film for Transdermal Delivery of Protein/Peptide. Polymers. 2021, 13. 1531. [Scopus] [IF: 4.967] [ISSN: 2073-4360]
5. Rishabha Malviya, Sonali Sundram. Exploring Potential of Quantum Computing in Creating Smart Healthcare. The Open Biology Journal. 2021, 9. 49-50. 10.2174/1874196702109010049.