Ms. Shilpy Gupta is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Computing Science & Engineering. She has total experience of more than 5 years in IT/IPR sector and 5 years in teaching in CSE/IT and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2021. She is firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. She Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving and also to offer academic support to students when required. She always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 5 years of teaching experience
- 4 years of IT experience
- 1 year in Intellectual Property Rights
- Ph.D (CSE) pursuing
- M.Tech – Computer Engineering
- B.E. – Information Technology
- Certified Women Scientist – C Scheme under the KIRAN IPR scheme sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Web Technology
- Image Processing