Ms. Sanjna Plawat is working as an Assistant Professor of English at the School of Liberal Education. She has a total experience of 2 years in teaching and research as a research fellow. She has been associated with Galgotias University since 2023. Her research area expertise covers the field of Folklore, Film Studies, Children’s Literature, Gender and Cultural Studies, Posthumanism, and Popular Culture. She did B.A. (Hons.) English and M.A. English from University of Delhi. She is UGC-NET JRF qualified and is pursuing her Ph.D. in English from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. She is very much active in both academic and administrative responsibilities assigned to her by the university. She encourages students and is supportive in their overall development. She has published research papers in various UGC-CARE indexed journals and books. She has participated in many conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars, and FDPs.
- Ph.D. in English (Pursuing, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut);
- UGC-NET JRF;
- M.A. in English 1st Div. (University of Delhi);
- B.A. (Hons.) English (University of Delhi)
Award & Recognition
- Awarded UGC-NET JRF
- Fellowship for Ph.D. from UGC, New Delhi
- Course Coordinator for SOLE at Galgotias University (since Feb 2023), Greater Noida
- University LevelPrize in Intra-University Level Debate Competition ‘Youth Forum on Environment Protection’ on “Paryavaran Chetna – Environment and Sustainability” (Topic - “The Role of Ethical and Moral Awareness for Climate Change”), organized by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P. and sponsored by Paryavaran Sanrakshan Gatividhi, 19 Jan 2021.
- She has published her research in UGC-CARE listed journals
- 7 research papers in international journals; 3 research papers in national journals; 3 book chapters
- She has presented research papers in national and international seminars, conferences, and FDPs
- Successfully completed and received a passing grade (97%) in certificate course “Hum3.0x: Shakespeare’s Life and Work,” a course of study offered by HarvardX, an online learning initiative of Harvard University on edX, taught by Stephen Greenblatt, John Cogan University Professor of the Humanities, Harvard University, July 27, 2020.
Area of Interest
- Folklore, Film Studies, Children’s Literature, Gender and Cultural Studies, Posthumanism, and Popular Culture
- Literary Voice (UGC-CARE Journal, Life Membership), since July 2021
- Editor of college magazine, SDPG College, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, July 2022