Areas of specialization
• M.pharm from ISF college of pharmacy, moga, Punjab, India
• B.pharm from Pharmacy college of saifai, etawah, Uttar Pradesh, India
Assistant professor at J.S university, shikohabad, Firozabad, U.P from Aug, 2021 to July 2022
Awards & honours
• Awarded 2nd prize in poster presentation on Pharmacist day on theme of Pharmacist role in healthcare.(2016)
• Awarded as 1st prize in Competition for preparing Model of “Pharmaceutical doges form” on Pharmacist day in Pharmacy College Saifai, Etawah India.(2017).
• Awarded as 2nd prize in SPER e.poster (2020)
• International conference and Participating E-Poster presentation “A Recent Update on Therapeutic Applications of Gastro Retentive Drug Delivery Systems” at Chikara university,2019, Chandigarh Punjab, India.
• International conference and Participating Oral presentation on “Formulation Development and Characterization of Triamcinolone Acetonoide Loaded Transferosome Gel for Osteoarthritis Approaches” at Global cancer summit 2020.
• Two days online international conference on covid-19: challenges in testing prophylaxis & management at ISF college of pharmacy, moga, Punjab,2020.India.
• Online Liyang 2020 2nd International Conference on “Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Sciences, Medical Science and Engineering” and Participating E-Poster presentation on “Potential herbal nano formulations for anticancer activity” at Shri Rawat Pura Sarkar University, Raipur collaboration with Tagum Doctors College, Philippines.
• Participated In E-Poster Presentation At 54th Annual IHPA Conference.
• National Conference on “Pharmacists, caring for you” at Goel institute of Pharmacy & Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.(2017)
• Participated as delegated in “31st Annual Conference of Indian Graduates” association at theme of Strategic Direction for Competent Pharma Graduates A Roadmap at CSIR/CDRI, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
• National conference and Participating E-Poster presentation on “A Concise Study on Targeted drug delivery system, For Pulmonary Diseases” at ISF College of pharmacy, Moga, Punjab conducted by IHPA.
• “Theme: Safe & Effective Medicines For All”, 13-14 November 2019 Organised By Isf College Of Pharmacy, Moga, Punjab
• One day international workshop on “lung injury: challenge for therapy & emerging possibilities” in collaboration with SPER organized by ISF college of pharmacy,2019
• Attend online webinar of ISFCP dialogue session-III on topic entitled basics and application of biopharmaceutics in drug delivery system, 2020
• Research Article published, Bhattacharya Sankha, Sagar Sakshi “Preparation and Evaluation of Diclofenac Sodium Niosomes Using Round Bottom Flask Method” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2020.
• Review Article Published, Sakshi Sagar, Dilpreet Singh, G.D Gupta “Recent Development in Management of Osteoarthritis – Overview of Formulation Approaches ”Pharmaceutical Nanoparticle, published,12- 04-2021 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2174/2211738509666210615165759
• Sagar Sakshi “In vitro and Ex vivo Evaluation of Triamcinolone Acetonide Loaded Transferosome Gel based Novel Carrier for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis” journal of pharmacy technology,
• Padmani Shukla, Sakshi Sagar* et.al. A Concise Study On Microscopically, Photochemical And Pharmacognostical Profile Of Bauhinia Variegate Linn (Root) Volume 11, Issue 12,2022 http://doi.org/10.20959/wjpr202212-24846.
• Dilpreet Singh, Sakshi Sagar, Lipid Based Nano-Delivery Strategies For Lymphatic Targeting, Asian Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences,2021
• Dilpreet singh, Sakshi sagar on entitled “Transdermal and Intradermal Drug Delivery System” Published in orange book publisher, Uttarakhand, ISBN: 9789390837922,2021
• Prof. Ajeet Singh, Sakshi sagar on entitled “Nanomedicine Based Targeted Drug Delivery System Strategies” published in notion press ISBN: 9798886064094, 2021
• Singh D, Sagar S, Bedi N, Arora S, Gupta GD. A nasal system of triamcinolone acetonide spray dried formulation and its activity in experimental animals. IP no. 202211015535 A, 20/05/2022.