Ms. Pranjali mishra is currently working as Nursing Tutor in School of Nursing. I have total experience of more than 3 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2021. I am firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. I am Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. I am always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students. I have convened/organized more than 40 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 4 years.
- 3 years of teaching experience
- A study to assess the effectiveness of self-instructional module on needle stick injury among nursing personnel in selected hospital.
- Neonatal Resuscitation: Essential Obstetrics and Newborn Care
- Prevention of dementia In elderly population.
- Concept of Emotional Artificial Intelligence Transfiguring the Mental Health Ecosystem.
- Nursing Students Resilience, Stress and Psychological Well Being Around the World: A Comprehensive Review.
- BLS Training from Trained Nurse Association of India.
- Empanelled Training Institute, National Service Scheme Sponsored By Ministry Of Youth Affairs And Sports, Govt of India, INDIAN LITERACY BOARD.
Area of Interest
- Public and Health Sector
She is Programme Officer, leading team “SHAKTI” in NSS Division with the motto “NOT ME BUT YOU”. As an NSS team She has enthusiastically organized event. The team has participated in multiple events related to community health, infection control, reduction of community spread of the diseases. She has also worked towards spreading awareness about health schemes launched by the government for the people of the community.