Ms. Pooja Jain is currently working as Lecturer of medical surgical nursing in school of nursing. I have total experience of 1 year’s clinical experience with hospital since 2020 and 6 month teaching experience 2023. I am firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. I am Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, i am believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. I always put her efforts towards the overall developments of her students.
- 1 years of clinical experience
- 6 month teaching experience
- SC Nursing
- SC Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)
- Award & Recognition
- Presented Research papers in various research published intervention bundle on thirst intensity and dry mouth among patients in post operative unit.
- Directorate general of health services ministry of Health and Family Welfare Government of India (Management of children in Covid 19 pandemic and preparedness of nursing)
- BLS ( Basic Life Support)
- Certificate of Workshop
- Impact Of Nursing Learning Outcome On Patient Safety Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Area of Interest
- Medical Surgical Nursing