Ms. Kajol Bhati is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Forensic Science at the School of Biomedical Sciences. She has been affiliated with Galgotias University since 2018, and she has a combined experience of more than 7 years in forensic science teaching and research. She is a strong proponent of workplace productivity and effectiveness. She demonstrates an honest work attitude and has the aptitude to succeed in a hectic, time-constrained setting. She oversees the lab and coordinates events for her division. She has served as the NAAC criteria-1 division coordinator. She is an enthusiastic instructor who believes that education should foster critical thinking and the evaluation of alternative approaches to problem-solving in addition to ensuring that students comprehend the fundamental ideas of a course. She consistently made an attempt to support her students in overall development. Over the course of the last four years, she has coordinated many co-curricular and extracurricular events for the benefit of students.
- 5.8 years of teaching experience
- 1 year of research experience
- 6 months of industrial experience
- PhD Forensic Science (Pursuing)- Specialization- Fingerprints and Nanoparticles
- M.Phil Anthropology- Specialization- Forensic Anthropology and Odontology, (Dept. of Anthropology, University of Delhi)
- M.Sc. Forensic Science (Forensic Biology, Serology and DNA Profiling), (LNJN NICFS, MHA, GGSIP University)
- B.Sc. Life Sciences (Gargi College, University of Delhi)
Award & Recognition
- UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectureship in Forensic Sciences by UGC, India (2015).
- Non-NET Fellowship for M.Phil., Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi, India (August2016-August 2017)
- 2nd Research and Innovation award, Galgotias University
She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences &more than 15 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Kajol Bhati, Priyanka Chhabra, Sudhanshu Sawhney, Unnati Gupta (2021): Comparative Study on touch DNA Extraction method, Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- Kajol Bhati, Divya Tripathy, Priyanka Chhabra (2021): Role of Fluorescence Substances in Development of Latent Fingerprints: A Review, Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- Sudhanshu Sawhney, Kajol Bhati, Divya Tripathy, Priyanka Chhabra (2021): Role of Nanotechnological Techniques in Fingerprints Enhancement: A Review, Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- Anirudh, Kajol Bhati (2021): Understanding the Psychology of Paraphilic and violent offenders. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology
- Bhati, K., Tripathy, B. D. (2020). Role of nanoparticles in fingerprints: An Update. Letters In Applied BioNanosciences, https://doi.org/10.33263/LIANBS93.14271443
- Kumari, M., Tripathy, D. B., Bhati, K., Gupta, A., & Sharma, S. (2020). The Landscape on the metal analysis in green vegetables: A Review. Journal of Natural Remedies, 21(8 (1)), 67-79.
- Walia, M., & Bhati, K. (2019). A Review on Diatom Mapping in India: Forensic Identification of Diatoms Based on Morphology. Think India Journal, 22(16), 3511-3528. Retrieved from https://journals.eduindex.org/index.php/think-india/article/view/17517
- Walia, , & Bhati, K. (2019). Application of Dental Age Estimation: A Review. Think India Journal, 22(17), 2296-2302. Retrieved from https://journals.eduindex.org/index.php/think- india/article/view/16976
- Bhati, K. (2019). Comparison of Various Dental Age Estimation Methods in Teenagers and Adults: A Review. International Medico- legal Reporter Journal, 2(3).
Book chapters Published
- Priyanka Chhabra, Kajol Bhati, & Yadav, S. (2022). Sexual Offences: Recent Methods of Investigation. In Crime Scene Management within Forensic Science(pp. 155-183). Springer, Singapore.
- Priyanka Chhabra and Kajol Bhati (2021). Bionanomaterials: Advancements in Wound Healing and Tissue Regeneration. In Recent Advances in Wound Healing. Intech Open.
- Bhati, K., Tripathy, D. B., & Gupta, A. (2020). Gemini Imidazolinium Surfactants: A Versatile Class of Molecules. In Colloids-Types, Preparation and Applications. Intech Open.
- Divya B. Tripathy, T. Raghunathan, A. Pandey, V. Kajol Bhati, R. Kumar, P. Chhabra (2022). Benzoylation of Coconut Inflorescence Fiber towards development of Sustainable Composite Materials, Application No- 202241053351, Patent Office- IN
- Certificate Course: Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University offered through
- Certificate course: Introduction to Python by Data Camp.
- Certificate Course: Gene Therapy by The Open University K
- Certificate Course: Forensic Science and Fingerprints by The Open University K
- Completed 12 Certificate Course from Elsevier Researcher Academy
- Teaching and Learning in General Programs- TALG, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, July-Aug. 2019, NPTEL
- Accreditation and Outcome based Learning –OBE, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, Aug.-Oct. 2019, NPTEL
- Human Molecular Genetics, Indian Institute of Technology, Jan-Feb. 2020, NPTEL
Area of Interest
- Forensic Biology, Serology
- Forensic Anthropology and Odontology
- 2022: Honorary Member of Global Academy of Forensic and Investigative Medicine and Sciences, Membership ID is: GA91-22079
- 2021: Organizing Committee Member of AGORA-21, 1st International Conference, Organized by Division of Forensic Science, SBAS, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- 2020: 1st Position in Poster Presentation – All India Forensic Science Meet on “National Forensic Colloquium for the Sustainable Development of Forensic Science”, Forensic Science Unit, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi- Delhi-110007.
- 2019: Organizing Committee Member of AGORA-19, 4th National Conference, Organized by Department of Forensic Science, SBAS, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- 2018: Life Member of Indian Criminology & Forensic Science Association (ICFSA), registration number ICFSA-LM/2018/F122
- 2021: Workshop Attended on ’General Practices of Publishing” by Galgotias University on 3 Feb 2021.
- 2020: Five-day Faculty Development Program “Multidimensionality in Forensic Science Education” organized by Amity University Haryana,26-30 Dec 2020
- 2020: 5 Days TEQIP III sponsored by Faculty Development Program on “Mathematical Computational Modelling”, organized by Rajasthan Technical University,8dec-22 dec 2020
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in virtual Workshop on Research writing skills, from 26- 30th May, 2020, Hosted by UCRD, Galgotias University, UP.
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in virtual conference on Food Forensics: Investigating food crimes and Frauds on 17th and 23rd May, 2020, Hosted by GFSU,
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in webinar on Internship for crime free, Job and service rich aatm Samarth Bharat under auspices of police reforms MP, on 21st May, 2020, hosted by Moody University,
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in 2 days virtual conference on Prevalent crisis triggered by the covid 19 pandemic and its appraisal, Organized by Department of Chemistry & Biomedical Sciences of BCAS, on 18-19th May, 2020, hosted by University of
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in webinar on Questioned Document Examination on 13th May, 2020, hosted by Legal Desire Media & Insights.
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in the online lecture on Forensic Entomology in Medico- Legal Investigations, instructed by Dr. Denise Gemelli, ABFE, conducted on 10th May 2020, organized by Sherlock Institute of Forensic Science and Kean
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in the online lecture on The Role of Police Sketch Artists During Criminal Investigations, instructed by Michael. W. Streed on 3 May 2020 organized by Sherlock Institute of Forensic Science and Sketch
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in webinar on Domestic Violence & Covid-19 on 3 May 2020 hosted by Legal Desire Media & Insights.
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in the Two days International Virtual Summit, conducted on 1ST- 2ND May, 2020, organized by International Research & Collaboration Cell, Galgotias University.
- 2020: Certificate of Completion: Supporting Every Student Online: Differentiating Literacy Instruction Across Content Areas, on 21st April, 2020, presented by Shealynn Farnsworth, Coach, Consultant, and Educator, and Steven W. Anderson, Digital Learning and Relationship Evangelist, Web20 Classroom, Organized by Ed web.
- 2020: Certificate of Excellence on completion of each module within Ethics Course, on 20th April, 2020, by Research Academy Elsevier.
- 2020: Certificate of Excellence on completion of each module within Writing Skill Course, on 20th April, 2020, by Research Academy
- 2020: Certificate of Excellence on completion of each module within Research Data Management, on 20th April, 2020, by Research Academy
- 2020: Certificate of Participation in Virtual International Conference on Role of Forensics in Criminal Investigation on 20 April 2020 Organized by the Department of Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation, Legal Desire Media &
- 2020: All India Forensic Science Meet (AIFSM-2020, National Conference) on “National Colloquium for the Sustainable Development of Forensic Science”, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi,
- 2019: 4th National conference AGORA-19 on ‘’Forensic Science and Cyber Threats: Countermeasures’’, Department of Forensic Science, Galgotias University, Uttar
- 2019: 1st Hands-on Workshop on “Human Remains and Recovery: Exhumation to Examination”, Department of Forensic Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- 2018: National Seminar on “Globalization of Indian Tribes: Past, Present and Future Dynamics”, Department of Anthropology, University of
- 2017: Decoding SPSS workshop conducted by Inspire Analytics Ltd. UK, University of