Mrs. Shivani Rai is currently working as an Associate Professor in School of Nursing. She has total experience of more than 11 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since Aug 2022. Dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the academic growth and development of every student in the class. Efficiently guided UG and PG students through their research project work. Motivated students to come up with innovative ideas for project work as part of self-study . Committed to professional ethics and standards of practice. Skilled in adapting to students' diverse learning styles. Keeping in touch with the latest developments in nursing field .Lifetime member of TNAI & SOMI. She has convened/organized many co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students during her past professional life.
- 11 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- College 3rd rank holder in B.Sc Nursing
- College 1st rank holder in M.Sc Nursing
- Certified book reviewer of “Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical -Surgical Nursing Second South Asian Edition.
- Guided more than 20 PG Students in their dissertations as a Guide.
- She has presented Research papers in various National and International conferences & more than 10 Papers Published in various National, international & On -Line Journals
- Attended training programme on Basic life support at TNAI
Area of Interest
- Obstetrical Nursing
- Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration & Management
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Statistics
- Reviewer in Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical -Surgical Nursing Second South Asian Edition.
- Organiser & Speaker in Webinar on Covid-19 infection & Prevention Guidelines in the year 2020
- Resource Person in Faculty Development Programme at Gopal Narayan Singh University in the year 2022 on the topic " Application of Nursing Theories & Managing References in Zotero