She is currently working as an Assistant Professor in school of nursing. She has total experience of more than 7 years of teaching in nursing profession and has been associated with Galgotias University from August 2022 onwards. She is a firm believer of the fact that delivering quality education and consistent learning is crucial for the overall development of students and self growth. Being a passionate teacher she believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternative approaches for problem solving.
- 5 years of teaching as a tutor in after B.Sc Nursing
- More than 6 years of teaching experience after M.Sc Nursing.
- Sc Nursing from Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Cantt.
- Sc Nursing from Nightingale institute of Nursing , Noida
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
- GOLD MEDALIST(M.Sc Nursing, CCS UNIVERSITY) awarded by Honorable Governor Of UP
( Batch: 2012-2014).
- published an article in IJRAR
- Author in 3 articles published in IJRAR (2) and IJCRT(1)
- 1 article is communicated.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Community health
- Indian society health issues
- Social welfare.