Mr. Shivam Arya is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Biomedical Sciences, and the university website coordinator at Galgotias University, Gr. Noida, UP. He has received M.Sc. degree from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Forensic Science and Criminology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi UP. He served as Asst. Professor at Malwa Institute of Medicine, Indore MP, Assistant Faculty for IIT JEE at Arivihan Technologies, Indore MP, and Research trainee at Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh. He qualified UGC NET in Forensic Science. He has completed numerous courses/ training/ workshops conducted by highly reputed organizations. He has presented his work at several international and national conferences in India and actively working on different researches. He has a total experience of more than 1 year of teaching. He is a firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work with an honest work ethic. Being a young passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem-solving. He always put his efforts toward the overall development of his students.
- 1 year of teaching and research experience
- UGC-NET qualified
- M.Sc (Forensic Science) in 2021 from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi UP. Thesis Title: “A Discriminative Analysis of Old and New Tyre’s Print using Treads Depth at Various Speed –A Forensic Approach”.
Award & Recognition
- All India Excellence award by Samudra Institute of Maritime Studies.
- Best Speaker Award in Technospeak’17 by Youth for Nation.
- Interuniversity Quiz Winner on “A journey of Abdul Kalam”.
- Most appreciated work Award in Arambh (Cultural Workshop).
- Effectiveness of Tread Depth Pattern of Old and New Motorbikes at Various Speeds over the soil surface.
- Future Perspectives of forensic science in India
- Awareness seminar on Cyber Security and General Forensic Science.
- Advances in Forensic DNA Technology (International Conference)
Area of Interest
- Forensic Science
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- Indian Society issues and problems
- Social welfare and social legislation