Areas of Specialization
Ph. D Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Research Scholar)
Ph. D Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Research Scholar) from Department of Pharmacy, School of medical Allied Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, 2021-till date
M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, IFTM University, Moradabad, 2016-2018
B. Pharm from Pharmacy Academy, IFTM University, Moradabad, 2012-2016.
● Assistant Professor at Department of Pharmacy, School of Medical and allied Sciences, Galgotias University from 29/July/2021 to till date.
● Assistant Professor at Future Institute of Pharmacy, Faridpur, Bareilly, U.P, from 05 Sept 2019 to 29 July 2021.
● Assistant Professor at School of Pharmacy, Monad University, Hapur, From 10 Aug 2018 to 04 Sept 2019.
1. Amit Kumar, Dr. Sushil Kumar, Mr. Anesh Sagar, Mr. Rahul Chauhan, Satendra Kumar Mr. Raj Kumar Bharti, Dr. Abhishek Suman “NOVEL ANTIMICROBIAL ACETAMIDE AND SYNTHESIS THEREOF” The Patent Office Journal No. 20/2022 Dated 20/05/2022 31009. Application No.202211027824 A
2. Mr. Darla Raju, Mrs. Nityashree Mohapatra, Mr. Jiten Mishra, Dr. Krishnaraju Venkatesan, Ms. Manju Singh, Mr. Satendra Kumar, Mrs Pallavi Singh, Dr. Sandeep Kumar Goyal, Mr. Krishan Maurya, Ms. Roshani, Dr. Megha Tukaram Salve, Mr. Chaitanya Balkrishna Khedkar “A METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR TREATMENT OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION USING REMOTE ISCHEMIC CONDITIONING” Indian Patent Office, Application Filled, Application Number-202241072191, Application Ref Number-202241072191 Filing Date- 14/12/2022.
1. Satendra Kumara, Arvind Kumara, Anurag Agrawalb, Jagdish K.Sahuc, Publishes in Journal of Molecular Structure (Elsevier) (I.F.-3.2) “Synthesis, in vivo biological assessment and molecular docking study of some newer indole derivatives as COX 1/2 inhibitors'' Page No 1230 (2021) 129831. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S002228602032144X
A. Faculty Development Program
1. Participated in the 5th Day Online Elementary FDP on “Internet of Thing: Revolutionary Impact on Pharmaceutical Education and Industry (IoTRIPEI)” Organized by Andhra University college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sponsor by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Held on 21th -25th September 2021.
2. Participated in the 5th Day e-Faculty Development Programme on “Best Stress and Boost Happiness” Organized by” organized by Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU)Moradabad, (U.P.) India., Held on 26th -30th July 2021
3. Participated in the 6th Day e-Faculty Development Programme On “RATIONAL UTILIZATION OF AYUSH DRUGS DURING COVID-19” Organized by Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU)Moradabad, (U.P.) India., Held on 21st -26th July 2021
4. Participated in the 5th Day e-Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Learning and Evaluation Organized by Hindu College of Pharmacy, Amaravathi Road Guntur, A.P. India, Held on 15th -19th June 2021.
5. Participated in the Three days Online Faculty Development Programme on “Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” Organized by Kridhna Teja Pharmacy College, Tiripati, Andhra Pradesh. Held on 07th -9th June 2021.
6. Participated in CEP 14/03/19-16/03/19, Organized by B.S.A. Institute of Pharmacy, Faridabad and sponsored by PCI, New Delhi.
7. Participation in One Weak Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) On “Maximal Utilization Of ICT Tools for Online Teaching-Learning Process” (Theme: Facing COVID-19 Challenge as Teacher), Organized by Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, Rajkiya Engineering College , Ambedkar Nagar in Association With J.C. Bose University of Sciences & Technology, YMCA Faridabad, Haryana. Held on 09-13 May, 2020.
B. International Conferences Program
1. Attending the one Days Online International Conferences on “Quinoline molecule: Essential protagonists as anti-tuberculosis drugs” Poster Presentation in International Conference on Drug Discovery, Design and Delivery Approaches " In the collaboration with Association of Pharmaceutical Teacher of India (APTI) and International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) and Drug Research (IJPSDR-UGC Approved) is being organized by Guru Nanak College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dehradun (Formerly- Kukreja Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences-KIPS) and Kingston Imperial Institute of Technology and Sciences, Dehradun (BFIT Group of Institutions, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India) on 26.11.2022 at BFIT Auditorium, BFIT Group of Institutions, Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
2. Participation in Two Days Online International Conferences on “Covid-19: Challenges in Testing Prophylaxis & Management” in collaboration with SPER, ISPOR Organized by ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga, Panjab. Held on 22-23 May 2020.
3. Attending the International Webinar on “Unlocking the Happiness in the Time of Uncertainties Organized by Faculty of Education, GLA University, Mathura held on 25th May 2020.
C. National Conferences Program
1. “A Review on Pregnancy and its complications” Certificate of presentation in National Conference on Future Prospects of Pharmacy Professionals in National Economic Growth Organized by future group of institutes of pharmacy, Bareilly, U.P. held o 23rd Feb 2020.
2. “ENVIRONMENT & DON’T USE PLASTIC, POLYTHENE” Certificate of participate in National Conference on Future Prospects of Pharmacy Professionals in National Economic Growth Organized by future group of institutes of pharmacy, Bareilly, U.P. held o 23rd Feb 2020.
3. “BLOOD CANCERS ON REVIEWS” Certificate of participate in National Conference on Future Prospects of Pharmacy Professionals in National Economic Growth Organized by future group of institute of pharmacy, Bareilly, U.P. held o 23rd Feb 2020.
4. “Pharmacovigilance: A Review’’ Certificate of participate in National Conference on Future Prospects of Pharmacy Professionals in National Economic Growth Organized by future group of Institute of pharmacy, Bareilly, U.P. held o 23rd Feb 2020.
5. National Conference on Pharmaceutical Industry Academia Meet, Organized by Nirali Prakashan, New Delhi.
6. National Symposium on RESEARCH METHODLOGY, Organized by Department of Pharmacology, SCHOOL OF PHARMCEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH. Certificate of appreciation participated as delegate. NIRF Ranked # 1 Pharmacy institute of India (NIRF 2017, MHRD, Govt, of India) At convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. Held on 7th March 2018.
7. Certificate of Participation as delegate in National Conference On “Recent Trend in drug discovery and development [RTD3] organized by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Motherhood University, Roorkee in association with Uttarakhand state branches APIT & IPGA held on 29/04/2017
8. “High Throughput Screening in Research An overview” Certificate of Participation in poster Presentation National seminar on recent advances in Drug Discovery & Delivery Approaches, at Faculty of Pharmacy, IFTM University, Moradabad, U.P. Held 27th November 2016.
9. 1st prize “Quiz competition and awarded” Certificate of Participation, WORLD PHARMACIST DAY “Pharmacist: Caring for you” at Faculty of Pharmacy, IFTM University, Moradabad U.P. Held on 25th September 2016
10. 2nd Prize “Debate competition and awarded 2nd prize” Pharmacist: Certificate of Participation. World Pharmacist Day “Caring for you” at Faculty of Pharmacy, IFTM University, Moradabad U.P. Held on September 25, 2016
11. “Leishmaniasis” Certificate of Participation Poster Presentation World Pharmacist Day “Pharmacist: a Health Care Professional’’ At Faculty of pharmacy, IFTM, University Moradabad, U.P. Held on 25th September 2015
12. 1st Prize “Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical Industry position” Certificate of Participation Participated in poster. 4th National Conference on Recent Innovation in Drug Regulatory Affairs & clinical Research. Organized Vivek college of Technical Education, Bijnor, and secured in poster presentation 21 March 2015
13. “Nutraceuticals, role in Medical therapy” Certificate of participation Poster Presentation. Pharma mindz 6th National pharma fest organized by I.T.S. Paramedical College Pharmacy Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad. Held on 27th February 2015.
14. “Lifestyle Diseases Tuberculosis and their presentation” Certificate of Participation Poster Presentation. 52nd NATIONAL PHARMACY WEAK “Pharmacist: a Health Care Professional’’ at Faculty of pharmacy, IFTM, University Moradabad, U.P. Held on November 23, 2013
15. “Participated in preliminary Round of ALL INDIA PHARMA QUIZ” 66th Indian Pharmaceutical congress. Certificate of Participation. Organized by 66th Indian Pharmaceutical congress January 23th - 25th, 2015; Hitex, Hyderabad.www.66ipcdh.com. Held online on 30th November 2014.
D. Certificate of Participation Awarded
1. 2nd National Conclave 2021 “Woman Empowerment: Impact on Material and Child Nutrition Challenges and Opportunities for Development Management Professional in post Covid transactions” organized by School of Development studies, IIHMR UNIVERSITY, Jaipur, Rajastha, Held on 09 july,2021.
2. National webinar on “Current Regulatory practices in pharma industry: Regulatory as a career” Indian Supported by Pharmacy Graduates Association organized by K.R.Maglam University, ,Gurgaon, Haryana, held on 2 July 2021
3. National webinar on “Common statistical Errors and in publication” Organized by Department of Pharmacy Monad University, Hapur, held on 24 July 2020.
4. Online quiz on Prime Minister’s self –reliant India movement Organized by Department of Business administration, Soundarya Institute of Management & Sciences Bangalore University issued on 31st May, 2020.
5. Online Quiz on “Covid-19 Awareness & Prevention Programme” conducted by Pharmacy College, AZAMGARD issued on 29 may 2020.
6. Online Covid-19 Awareness Quiz Organized by Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed University) Mullana Issued on 19th May, 2020.
7. Participation in COVID-19 Awareness Quiz Organized by Department of Electronics and communication Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of technology, Nambur, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh issued on 06th May 2020
8. Online Quiz on the novel coronavirus “Covid-19: Prevention & Progression Organized by Pharma Herald Bulletin issued on 03rd MAY 2020
9. Participated for 0.75 hour in the Enduring Material “Pediatric Palliative care and Covid-19 Town Hall Meeting (Recorded Webinar)” Accredition The Stanford University School of Medicine by Accredited the Accredition council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians issued on 01st May 2020
10. Participated for 0.75 hour in the Enduring Material “Is Covid-19 Seasonal” Accredition The Stanford University School of Medicine by Accredited the Accredition council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians issued on 01st May 2020
11. Participated for 1.00 hour in the Enduring Material “Positive Parenting During Shelter in Place (Recorded Webinar)” Accredition The Stanford University School of Medicine by Accredited the Accredition council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians issued on 01st May 2020
12. Participated for 0.75 hour in the Enduring Material “Weathering the Storm: Optimizing Pain Care During the Covid -19 Pandemic” Accredition The Stanford University School of Medicine by Accredited the Accredition council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians issued on 01st May 2020
13. Poshan Abhiyaan E-Learning ICMR-NIN Modules, Ministry of Women and Child Development Government of India & ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of India, Hydrabad, Telangana issued on 26th April 2020.
14. Online Quiz Novel Corona Virus of “COVID-19 : How much do you know’’ Organized by Chameli Devi Institute of Pharmacy Indore issued on 24th April 2020
E. Certificate of Completion Awarded
1. Certificate on COVID-19 Awareness and Management Conducted by Medvarsity in partnership with Nat health & FICCI Awarded on 27th April 2020.
2. Introduction to FDA Human Drug Review and Approval Basics Organized by FDA, Issued on 26th April 2020.
3. Artificial Intelligence & Drug Discovery Organized by Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute of Pharmacy, Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India issued on 23rd April 2020
4. Coronavirus 2019 (Covid-19) Organized by AACC Learning Lab laboratory Medicine on NEJM Knowledge+ Issue on 5th April 2020
5. Covid-19 Awareness Organized by 360 Training 6801n capital texa Hwy, bldg. 1,suite , Austin held on 04th April 2020
6. Completion as nCovid-19 Awareness and Prevention Program Organized by Apollo Medskills Awarded on 04th April 2020
7. Completion on “Let’s Break the Chain of Covid-19 Infection” Organized by The Mohammed Bin Rashid University and Health Sciences community immunity Ambassador Program issued on 29th March 2020
F. Certificate of Commitment Awarded
1. Certificate as for demonstrating his promote safety against Covid-19 Organized by WHO, www.injntu.com/pledge
G. Certificate of Achievement
1. Participation in the IFS Forensic Sciences Quiz and ,a pledge to adopt best practices on prevention of coronavirus Disease as Specified by WHO Organized By IFS ; International Forensic Sciences Pune Issue on 18 May 2020 /www.ifsindia.com/quiz
2. Covid-19 :What you Need to Know Continuing education /In-service credit :5hour course Conducted by SAI eLearning issued on 01st MAY 2020
3. Interesting Quiz on Diet and Nutrition Organized by Proprofs Quiz Maker Issued on 22nd April 2020
4. 7 Minute online Course of Primary & Secondary Sale in Pharma Industry Organized by Pharma state Academy Pharma industry Learning Hub Issued on 22 April 2020.
5. Certificate of Achievement has completed the following course: “Covid-19: Tracking the novel Coronavirus” Organized by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and UK Public Health Rapid support team Issue on 5th April 2020
6. Certificate of achievement in coronavirus –What you need to Know Organized by Alison Date of Awarded 04th April 2020
H. Certificate of Appreciation Awarded
1. Covid -19 Pandemic awareness online quiz organized by Institution Innovation of J.K.K.Nattraja college of Pharmacy, in Association with Indian Pharmaceutical Association Bhavani Kumarpalayam local Branch. issued on 29th may 2020.
2. Excellent Performances in Covid-19 Awareness Programme Organized by Internal Quality Assurance cell of Dhananjayrao Gadgil College of Commerce, State (Maharashtra) issue by 05th May 2020
3. Covid-19 Warrior Organized by Haryana Chartered Association of Physiotherapists issued on 25th April 2020. www.heap.org.in
4. Appreciation awarded for Excellent Performance in “Covid -19 Pandemic General Awareness Quiz” Organized by Chandigarh group of college, Landran, Mohali issued on 09th April 2020
5. “Covid-19 Combatant” Organized by School of Allied Health Sciences VMRF-DU Issued on 18 April 2020.
6. “Covid-19 Awareness Quiz” Organized by Engiviz Pharmaceutical Private Limited 17-25th May 2020
I. Certificate of Excellence Awarded
1. Awareness on Covid-19 Pandemic Organized by Nemcare Group of Institution Santipur , Mirza, Kamrup, Assam issue on 18 May 2020
2. Padma Awarded ,2020 organized by Mygov Meri sarkar
1. Qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2019)
2. Qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2020)