Areas of Specialization
M.Pharm and B.Pharm from NIET (Pharmacy Institute), Greater Noida, India
• Assistant Professor at Agra Public Pharmacy College from Aug, 2020 to Dec, 2020
• Trainee Research Associate (TRA) at Jubilant Chemsys Ltd, Noida, from Jul, 2019 to Mar, 2020
• Business Manager (BM) at Troikaa Pharmaceaticals Ltd, from Jun, 2017 to Aug, 2018
Awards & Honours
• GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) 2019 Qualified with score 140 and 95.20 percentile
• Rakesh Sahu, Mishra R, Kumar R, Majee C, Mazumder A, Kumar A. Pyridine moiety: An insight into recent advances in treatment of cancer. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry. 2021 Jun 14: 22 (2);2022. https://doi.org/10.2174/1389557521666210614162031
• Rakesh Sahu, Mishra R, Majee C. An insight into primary biliary cholangitis and its recent advances in treatment: semi-synthetic analogs to combat ursodeoxycholic-acid resistance. Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Taylor & Francis group). 2020 Oct 2;14(10):985-98. https://doi.org/10.1080/17474124.2020.1797485
• Neeru Rani, Salahuddin, Mazumder A, Kumar R, Sahu R et al. Synthesis, Antimicrobial and Molecular Docking Studies of 1,3-Thiazolidin-4-one Analogues Bearing Benzothiazole. Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. 2020 March;30(02):325-335.
• Rakesh Sahu, Mishra R, Majee C, Kumar A, Mazumder R. Obeticholic acid: An insight into a quantitative determination and methodological validation through nuclear magnetic resonance. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics. 2020 Nov 2;12(6):179-190. http://dx.doi.org/10.22159/ijap.2020v12i6.38944
• Rakesh Sahu, Kumar A, Mishra R, Majee C, Kumar R. Recent development in nuclear magnetic resonance as a technique for quantitative method validation. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2021 Nov 8;83(6):1094-106. https://doi.org/10.36468/pharmaceutical-sciences.865
• Rakesh Sahu, Mishra R, Kumar R, Salahuddin, Mazumder A. “Pyridine moiety: Recent advances in cancer treatment” in Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2021;83(2):162-185. https://doi.org/10.36468/pharmaceutical-sciences.763
• Ajay Kumar, Salahuddin S, Kumar R, Sahu R et al. Anti-diabetic Potentials of Thiazolidinedione Analogues with Efficient Synthetic Procedures: A Review of Literature. Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry, 2021, 18, 1-22. https://doi.org/10.2174/1570193X18666210224153849
• Chanchal Singh, Kumar R, Mazumder A, Salahuddin S, Sahu R et al. Benzothiazole: Synthetic strategies, biological potential, and interactions with targets. Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry, 2021, 18, 1-15 https://doi.org/10.2174/1570193X18666210308145703
• Kumar A, Salahuddin, Mazumder A, Kumar R, Rakesh Sahu, Mishra S et al. Synthesis, Characterization, and Antidiabetic Evaluation of Substituted 5-(2-Chloro-Quinolin-3- Ylmethylene)-Thiazolidine-2,4-Dione. Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. 2021 August;31(03):321. https://connectjournals.com/01951.2021.31.357
• Rakesh Sahu, Sharma P, Kumar A. An Insight into Cholangiocarcinoma and Recent Advances in its Treatment. Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer (Springer Science). 13 January 31, 2022 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12029-021-00728-5
• Oral presentation in “Empowering Healthcare & Pharma Education in 4IR Technologies 2020” at ITS College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
• Oral presentation in “AI impact on Healthcare 2020” at KIET, Ghaziabad
• Oral presentation in “Pharma & Healthcare IPR Summit 2019: Challenges & Opportunities” at Amity University, Noida
• Oral presentation in “Current trends in pharmacovigilance 2019” at Jamia hamdard, New Delhi
• National summit on “Pharmaceutical Scopes” at NIET college of pharmacy, Greater Noida
• Online Elementary FDP on "A Prospective Road Map to The Academicians" from 03/01/2022 to 07/01/2022 at Sri Venkatewara College of Pharmacy (AICTE Sponsored).
• Online Elementary FDP on "Design Thinking: A Patient Centric Approach in Healthcare Industry " from 13/12/2021 to 17/12/2021 at NIET, Pharmacy Institute (AICTE Sponsored).
• 5-day online FDP on “Revisiting Different Facets of Medicinal Chemistry” organized by Bombay College of Pharmacy (AICTE Sponsored). From 05-09 July, 2021.
• 5-day online FDP on “Innovation Management for Nurturing Entrepreneurship Culture in Educational Institutes” organized by Bombay College of Pharmacy (AICTE Sponsored). From 21-25 June, 2021.
• One Week National Online FDP on “Recent Trends & Advancements in Pharmaceutical Sciences” at IIMT College of Pharmacy, Greater Noida from 1st to 6th Feb, 2021.
• 5-day online FDP on “Universal Human Values for DEEKSHARAMBH (Student Induction Program)” organized by NIT, Patna from 23-27 Nov, 2020.
• Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), Membership ID: UP/LUCK/SM/0249, Status: Active since 2016.