Mr. Khalid Saifullah is an Assistant Professor in the School of Hospitality and Tourism. He is an academician with Extensive experience across the Tourism & Hospitality industry specializing in marketing branding and business process improvement have been working with different brands. He is skilled in French as a Second Language, He is working keenly on cultural change and Organisation culture he is an expert in branding and corporate communication.
Mr. Khalid Saifullah has worked in travel and tourism since 2017. His career began as an Executive for American Express Global Business Travel. Throughout his career, he also served the organization as an Assistant manager and relocated to Gurgaon as many places as a senior Executive. His last position was with the Zenith leisure Holidays as Key Accounts Manager of Marketing and Business Development. At other times in his career, he was a consultant with Fareportal and also managed the regional tourism consulting practice for Delhi Tourism. He has extensive experience tourism consulting experience in Airline reservation and fulfillment and has also conducted assignments in hotels, Destination management companies.
- 5 years of Industry Experience and 1.5 yr. of teaching experience
- D. Pursuing
- MBA (Tourism and Travel Management)
- A (Hons) Hotel Management
- Diploma in French language and Literature.
- He has presented Research papers at International conferences on Rural Tourism, Rurality, and Rural culture. In 2018 New Delhi
- Certificate in Mountaineering and Adventure. 2017 -Atal Bihari Institute of Mountaineering Mcleoganj H.P
- Certificate in Advance, Amadeus. GDS
- Certificate in Sabre GDS
- Certificate in French language and Literature
- Certificate in Office suite 2020.
- Short Course on- " How to Plan, Write and Submit Project Proposals"
- Certificate in public policy and relation.
- Has been called for a lecture on cultural transition and guest at Aligarh Muslim University for Literature festival.
Area of Interest
- Cultural changes, corporate culture
- Sustainable Development and sustainability
- Dark tourism
- Contemporary and future Issues of Hotel management
- Yellow belt in Martial Arts
- Diploma in French Language and literature.