Mr. KARTHIKEYAN.M is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Engineering. He has total experience of more than 2 years of teaching and has been associated with Galgotias University since 2021. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, He believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put her efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has organized more than 4 co-curricular/Extracurricular events for the benefit of students in the past 2 years.
- 2 years of teaching experience
Award & Recognition
- Memberships in Professional Institute of Civil Engineers (INDIA).
- Successfully completed MOOC course of OBE from NPTEL.
- “A Review Paper on Precast Concrete”- International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET).
- “Photocatalytic performance evaluation of multifunctional lead-free Ba1-xCaxTiO3 ceramics”-ICMMIT-2022.
- “Experimental Study on Crack Repair Technique Of Concrete Structures”- NCSGE2022
- Accreditation and Outcome based Learning Offered by NPTEL.
- Successfully made the one-week FDP in Construction Technology title as Emerging Technologies in Civil Engineering by Institute of Engineering & Technology From 27.07.2021 to 31.07.2021.
- Successfully made the one-week FDP in Smart Cities title as Smart City Solutions for Sustainable Future by BMS College of Engineering From 02.08.2021 to 06.08.2021.
- Successfully made the one-week FDP in Infrastructure Engineering title as Design & Construction Of Tall Building Structures by Vasavi College of Engineering from 09.08.2021 to 13.08.2021.
Area of Interest
- Detailing Design of structural members
- Analysis of Member (AutoCAD, Revit & STAAD Pro)
- Event Coordinator
- Library Coordinator
- Sports Coordinator