With knowledge and skill in pharmaceutical I will contribute to success of the organization take up the challenging role in the field of Pharmacology, modern techniques and excel them by applying my zeal, energy and knowledge with my positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skill, excellent communication and negotiation skills towards the growth of organization and adding the value of myself.
Ph.D in Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Sciences) In 2021 from Galgotias University, Greater Noida Gautam Budh Nagar U.P. (Pursuing)
M. Pharm (pharmacology): In 2018 from IFTM University, Moradabad (U.P)
B. Pharm: in 2016, from IFTM University Moradabad (U.P.)
Computer: CCC Course. In 2015 from College of information technology affiliated to NIELIT .act of ministry of CIT, Govt. of India.
• Project Topic: “Nephroprotective Effect of Catharanthus roseous Against Experimental Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats’’ in 2018.
• Under the Supervision: Dr. Phool Chandra (Associate Professor)
• Preparation & evaluation of Tablet wet granulation method.
• Under the Supervision: Dr. Alka Lohani (Assistant Professor)
1. Assistant Professor at Department of Pharmacy, School of Medical & Allied Sciences, Galgotias University, Greater Noida Gautam Budh Nagar U.P., From 29/07/2021 to till Now.
2. Assistant Professor at Future Institute of Pharmacy, Faridpur, Bareilly, U.P, from 02 Sept 2019 to 29/07/2021.
3. Assistant Professor at Janta College of Pharmacy, Noorpur, Bijnor, U.P. From 10 Aug 2018 to 05 Sept 2019.
Mohammad Asif Khan1, Rita Yadav, Vineet Kumar Singh, Vinod Kumar Singh, Pavas Mehrotra, Bahadur Singh and Ravi Kumar Gautam Phytochemical and Pharmacological Potential of Wheat Herb(Triticum aestivum): A Review march 07 2022 april 28,2022
1. Participated in the 5th Day Online Elementary FDP on “Internet of Thing: Revolutionary Impact on Pharmaceutical Education and Industry (IoTRIPEI)” Organized by Andhra University college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sponsor by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Held on 21th -25th September 2021.
2. “Current trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences”, Organized by R.K. Institute of Pharmacy, Bareilly U.P. 23rd April 2022.
3. Participated in the Three days Online Faculty Development Programme on “Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” Organized by Kridhna Teja Pharmacy College, Tiripati, Andhra Pradesh. Held on 07th -9th June 2021.
4. “Rational Utilization of AYUSH drugs during COVID-19”, Organized by Department of Pharmacy, Teerthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad U.P. held from 21st-26th July 2021
5. National Symposium on RESEARCH METHODLOGY, Organized by Department of Pharmacology, SCHOOL OF PHARMCEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH. Certificate of appreciation participated as delegate. NIRF Ranked # 1 Pharmacy institute of India (NIRF 2017, MHRD, Govt. of India) At convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. Held on 7th March 2018.
6. “Dengue” Certificate of Participation Poster Presentation World Pharmacist Day “Pharmacist: a Health Care Professional’’ At Faculty of pharmacy, IFTM, University Moradabad, U.P. Held on 25th September 2015
I hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my Knowledge
Date: ……….. Bahadur Singh