Mr. Ankit Singh is currently working as Assistant Professor in Forensic Science, School of Biomedical Sciences. He has a total experience of more than 03 years of teaching Forensic Science and has been associated with Galgotias University since October 2022. He provided expert guidance in solving different Crime Cases to Law firms, detective agencies, and Legal Enforcement agencies. He possesses in-depth knowledge and insight into today's crime risks and tomorrow’s potential threats. He is a firm believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem-solving. He always put his efforts toward the overall development of his students.
- 03 years of teaching experience
- Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- M.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. (ZBC)
- Diploma in Photography
- He is pursuing innovative research in the field of Questioned Documents Examination for the growth of the field of forensic science as well as personal, professional, and organizational development.
- Certification in Basic Programming of MATLAB, including Digital Image Processing from Infinivis Global Institute Pvt. Ltd., Prayagraj (U.P.)
Area of Interest
- Questioned Documents Examination
- Forensic Physics
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Fingerprints & Impressions
- Forensic Biology & Serology
- He encountered more than 100 crime scenes with Field Unit, SP Office, Allahabad Police, and helped them to manage and investigate the crime scenes.
- He actively participated in various workshops and seminars such as ICFMT-2016, 23rd All India Forensic Science Conference-2015, National Seminar On Online Banking Frauds: Security & Countermeasures In SHUATS, Allahabad International Conference on Questioned Document Examination-2015 in Punjabi University, Patiala.