Laxmi Verma is working as Assistant Professor, Division of Economics, School of Liberal Education at Galgotias University currently pursuing a PhD in Economics Her PhD thesis entitled “Analysing the Economic Aspects of Aligarh lock industry” She holds a multidisciplinary academic background, a m.com degree in Economics. She has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops and FDP’s. Role as an Assistant Professor of Economics at Galgotias University involves imparting Knowledge, fostering critical thinking, and contributing to the field through research. Her dedication and expertise make her an integral part of the academic community.
- Pursuing Ph.D in Economics from Galgotias University, Noida, 2020-Present
- M.com from Gagan College of Management & Technology Aligarh, 2018-2020,
- B.com, Gagan College of Management & Technology Aligarh, 2015-18,
- Laxmi V., Ashok M. (2023) Issue and Challenges of Small-Scale Lock Industry in the Development of the Economy: Challenges, Issues, Perspectives and Opportunities in The 21st Century (VOL-II) to be published by Books Tycoon.
- One-week Faculty Development Program on "Research in Social Sciences: Contemporary Trends, Perspectives, and Pedagogy" held from 7th to 13th February 2022
- One week Faculty Development Program on “Excellence in Research, Consultancy, Personal Brand Building and Global Impact in Higher Education in 21st Century” organised by School of Liberal Education, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh from 23-27 January, 2023
Area of Interest
- Micro Economics
- Growth and Development Economics
- Research Methodology
- Galgotias University International Conference on (Re)Constructing the Self in the age of AI – Contestations, Challenges and Perspectives: paper titled ‘’Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Agricultural Development: Its Opportunities and challenges to use in agricultural productivity and marketing.”
- Gujrat University International Interdisciplinary Conference on The Global Indian Diasporas: Literary, Cultural and Socio-Economic Perspectives in the 21st Century Conference: paper titled “The Indian State, Diaspora, and Development.”