He is a Physical Therapist graduated from Institute of Applied Medicine and Research, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. During his career growth he served in top hospital brands named Kailash Hospital and Research Center Greater Noida, Apollo Hospitals Greater Noida and Raj Hospital Noida. During his entire industrial experience, he has served as Consultant Physiotherapist and Head of the Department in various hospitals. He is in academics since last 5 years and sharing his professional knowledge to the student’s outcome-based learning.
He is having total 11.5 years of experience in Physiotherapy field which includes total 7 years of industry experience and 4.5 years of being academician.
Pursuing Ph. D in Physiotherapy form Galgotias University
Masters in Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics) in year 2012- 2014
Bachelors in Physiotherapy from year 2007 to 2011
Certification in Foundation Course in Yoga Science in year 2019
Awards and Recognition:
- Awarded as Scientific Session Chairperson at International Osteopathy and Manual Therapy Conference, 2022
- Awarded as Scientific Session Chairperson at Physio Guide-National Conference of Physiotherapy Aligarh, 2022
- Awarded with Best Academician Award at UPIAPCON 2022
- Awarded as Chief Guest for workshop on Neuro Developmental Therapy held at IAMR College, Ghaziabad, UP, 2020
- Awarded for furthering the science, art and knowledge of Knee & Hip replacement in “Interactive Symposium on Advanced Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries and Rehabilitation” held on 6th October 2018 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Ghaziabad
- Awarded for contribution as Delegate in “CME & Workshop on State of the Art Imaging of Chest Diseases” held at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Vaishali on 30th September 2018
- Completed Manual Therapy Concept of Cervico-Thoracic Region held at Greater Noida on 11th March 2018
- Participated in Quiz competition held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 4-10 February 2011 and bagged 2nd prize.
Research (Book, Chapter, Publication)
He has published from that 10 research papers and articles in various national and international journals.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on education, Rise of Online Teaching Learning process & Effects on Health of kids. Volume 8, Issue 7 July 2020 | ISSN: 2320-2882
- Prevalence of Work from Home on Female-IT Workers, on Neck Pain and its Psycho-Social Effects During Epidemic Period. Medico-legal Update, January-March 2021, Vol. 21, No. 1
- Effectiveness of Piriformis Stretching and Intermittent Lumbar Traction along with Spinal Extension Exercises in Lumbar Disc Herniation: Comparative Study
- Use of Postoperative TENS Along with Rehabilitation Protocol Following Total Knee Replacement for Better Results
- A Survey on Healthcare Professionals Awareness during Covid-19 (IJARESM), ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 3, March -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Available online at: www.ijaresm.com
- Paper Presentation on: Efficacy of LASER in Rotator Cuff Injury subjects National Conference on Physiotherapy “PHYSICON 2020”, King George Medical University, Lucknow, 2019
- Paper presentation on Role of Physiotherapists in Management of COVID-19 patients and their satisfaction levels with their jobs in Critical Care- A review, at International Conference of Physical Therapy In Agra, 2022
Area of Interest
His area of interest is dedicated entirely towards Musculoskeletal disorders. He is enthusiastically focused on new trends, technology, innovation and research in Physical Therapy. He likes work activities that assist other and promote learning and personal development. He likes to communicate with others: to teach, to give advice, help or otherwise be of service to others. He works activities that have to do with ideas and thinking, search for facts and figure out solutions to problems mentally and work activities that deal with artistic forms, designs and patterns. He prefers to work with new challenges which allows for self-expression.