Dr. Shalini Kumari is working as an Assistant Professor of Applied Psychology at the School of Liberal Education. She has a total experience of more than 3.5years of teaching and research. She has been associated with Galgotias University since Feb.2023. Her research area expertise covers the field of Organisational Citizenship Behaviour and Abnormal Psychology. She has done her Ph.D. in Psychology from LNMU, Darbhanga. Dr. Shalini Kumari has been very much active in her academia and enthusiastically participated in many administrative responsibilities assigned to her by the university administration. She always put his efforts toward the overall development of his students. She has participated in many conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Ph.D. in Psychology (LNMU, Darbhanga);
- M. A. in Psychology.
- Award & Recognition
- Job Satisfaction Organizational Commitment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Private School
Airo International Research Journal, Vol.-16, Issue-2, July-2018, ISSN:2320-3714
- A Study of Job Satisfaction Amongst Permanent and Niyojit (Temporary)Teachers of Government Schools in Mithilanchal
Airo International Research Journal, Vol.-14, Issue-2, Feb-2018, ISSN:2320-3714
- A Comparative Study of Job Satisfaction of Teachers Amongst Government and Private Schools
Airo International Research Journal, Vol.-13, Issue-3, Sep-2017, ISSN:2320-3714
- Assessing the Impact of Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Private School
Airo International Research Journal, Vol.-12, Issue-1, July-2017, ISSN:2320-3714
Area of Interest
- Organisational Citizenship Behaviour and Abnormal Psychology.