She is currently working as Assistant Professor in Galgotias University. Persuing PhD, efficient Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapist working to improve overall quality of patient healthcare with 7+ years of experience. Post-Graduation (Master of Physiotherapy Cardiopulmonary) from Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Vasant Kunj, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University , Delhi (2014-2016). Graduation (Bachelor Of Physiotherapy) from Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Institute for Physically Handicapped Delhi University (2009-2014). She has published more than 10 research articles in reputed scientific journals, attended national and international workshops, conferences and FDP’s.
She is having a total 7 year of experience in Physiotherapy clinicals and academics.
- PhD (Pursuing) Clinical Research.
- MPT(Cardiopulmonary) from GGSIP University, 2014-16
- BPT from Delhi University, 2009-2014
Awards & Honours
- Completed Online certification course “Improving Global Health: Focusing on Quality and Safety” from Harvard University.
- Completed Certification on Mechanical Ventilation for COVID-19, March 2020 from Harvard Medical School.
- Received Appreciation as “Most Influential Teacher”.
- Certified Wheelchair trainer (level-1) for SCI population
- Reviewer for “AS Cardiovascular System Journal”
- Invited as External examiner in May 2019 at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad.
- Invited as a Key Note speaker for Physio Youth Conclave 2017.
- Attended more than 10 National and International Conferences, Workshops and FDP’s
- Published research titled “ A systematic review on sports hernia”- Mohd Asif, Priyanka Sharma, Richa Hirendra Rai, Zaheed Akhtar, Himanshu Mathur, Jyoti Dhaiya and Sakshi Arora, International Journal of Yogic, Human Movement and Sports Sciences 2018; 3(2): 254-259
- Published research titled “To compare the prevalence of plantar fasciitis among females wearing flat footwear and heels in young adults”- Sharma Pallavi, Sharma Yamini, Yadav Megha, Sharma Jyoti, Kumari Mangalam, Arora Sakshi, Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy,2020
- Published research titled “Impact of National and International Global events: The Novel Corona Virus”-Kumari M, Anand A, Arora S, Sharma Jyoti, Sharma Yamini, Yadav Megha, Alam Sajjad, Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy, Volume 14, Issue 3, July-Sept2020
- Published research titled “To Study the Impact of Physical Inactivity on Neck Pain Due to Covid19 Quarantine”- Pious Divya, Sakshi Arora, Mangalam Kumari, Yamini Sharma, Megha Yadav, Jyoti Sharma- International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM), Vol.8, Issue 10, Oct 2020
- Published research titled “Knowledge Awareness about use of Manual Hyperinflation in ICU Patients amongst Physiotherapy Students in Delhi NCR”, Nandita Yadav, Sakshi Arora, Mangalam Kumari, Megha Yadav, Jyoti Sharma IJARESM, Volume 8, Issue 11, November-2020.
- Published research titled “Impact of Covid-19 on stress in collegiate students”, Kumari Mangalam, Singh Adarsh, Anand Akshay, Arora Sakshi, Sharma Jyoti, Yadav Megha, Medico legal Update, Jan-March 2021, Vol.21, No.1,
- Published research titled “Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and National Lockdown on Mental Health among General Urban Indian Population- An Online based Cross-Sectional Survey.”- Sharma, J., Ahmad, I., Jamali, S.N., Sharma, Y., Yadav, M., Arora, S., Kumari M., Medico legal Update, Jan-March 2021, Vol.21, No.1.
- Published research titled “To compare the Effects of footwear in Young Female’s Postural Balance in Prolonged Standing and Sitting Job” Anandita Sharma, Yamini Sharma, Megha Yadav, Mangalam Kumari, Jyoti Sharma, Sakshi Arora, Akshay Anand, Medico legal Update.
- Published research titled “A Survey Study to Assess the Awareness and Importance of Physiotherapy among Physiotherapists for Covid-19 Patients”, Pallavi, Sakshi Arora, Yamini Sharma, Megha Yadav, Mangalam Kumari, Jyoti Sharma, IJARESM, ISSN: 2455-6211 Volume 9, Issue 6, June -2021, Impact Factor: 7.429, Page 851-855
- Dev, D., Kumari, M., Sharma, J., Arora, S., & Sharma, Y. (2022). Impact of online education on medical students. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S2), 13355– 13365. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS2.8767
- Kumari, N., Sharma, J., Kumari, M., Sharma, Y., Yadav, M., & Arora, S. (2022). Knee ergonomics care in health care professionals: A literature review. International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S2), 13366–13377. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS2.8792
- Arora, S., & Mitra, S. (2022). Correlation between physical activity, respiratory muscle strength and heart rate indexes in spinal cord injured wheel chair users . International Journal of Health Sciences, 6(S3), 10951–10964. https://doi.org/10.53730/ijhs.v6nS3.9606
Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (DCPTOT)
Areas of Specialization
Her area of interest is purely dedicated towards Physiotherapy, with special focus on Cardiopulmonary Therapy, new advancements, innovation, and research. She prefers to work more with challenges, new advancements as a team and individually with latest ideas.